“it just keeps getting worse”
Review of Crust Pizza & Wine Bar - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Crust Pizza & Wine Bar
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed December 13, 2011

I had not been to my favorite gourmet pizza place since September but thought I would give it a chance again. It was horrid ! We walked in and although there were few people some of the tables were not cleared . The wait staff was chatting but did greet us promptly and apologized for the dirty tables. The menus were sticky and disgusting. The area rugs on the way to the rest room were caked with mud.
Our waiter looked like he had a fight with the Pillsbury dough boy. His black shirt and pants were covered in flour and god knows what else!
We ordered two pizzas both containing Chicken altohugh it was difficult to find any on either pizza. We observed many tables getting irriated at the lack of service and the ongoing chatter of the wait staff in the kitchen area.

Wow what a shame great place a few years ago ,, We wont be back ...

There are newer reviews for Crust Pizza & Wine Bar

Reviewed September 26, 2011

I frequented this place quite often for the past few years with both family and collegues. I had not been in awhile and was there this past week and although busy.. it has changed its atmopshere from chic to kind of boring. The wine flights are gone as well as the better wines that are hard to find . The prices have gone up and the personalized service is gone as well. Our server was non stop persistant to try and rush us thru our meal. When we finally were ready to place our pizza order after our appetizer it arrived within 5 minutes.
I may go back because I still love their pizza's but the charm is gone !

2  Thank marcyp
Reviewed May 9, 2011

Their thin crust pizza is delicious and reasonably priced. The salad is also really good. They have many choices of wine. The service is great!

Reviewed February 21, 2011

My husband and I love Crust's pizza. It's a thinner, chewy hot oven pizza with a great variety of toppings. We have probably tried every kind on the menu and have never been disappointed. Their salads and appetizers are fantastic, too. They also have little shot-glass parfait desserts that are adorable and the perfect sweet bite at the end of the meal. We love the feel of the place and the servers are very nice. We have been here many, many times and bring friends and family with us when they are visiting. Everyone is always blown away. A fun casual atmosphere with fantastic pizza.

Reviewed October 24, 2009

Close to shopping in Rochester this is a nice small place where you can take your kids but isn''t loud. Enjor their wonderful pizza with wine or beer and your kids will like it too. Recognized for their pizza in local and national publications.