“Good Food”

Ram's Horn Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 24, 2018 via mobile

We like stopping in here for dinner. Hubby also likes stopping by on Saturday mornings to eat an meet up with the car guys. Everything we have tried off the menu has been good. One of hubby favorites is meatloaf. I like the chicken stir fry. We also like the breakfast bowl.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed October 10, 2018 via mobile

Even though I've had other meals at Rams Horn Restaurants, and they're been good, my favorite is still breakfast. The service is always prompt, and there's a good selection. I can definitely recommend the omelettes and pancakes.

Reviewed October 2, 2018

This is one of our favorite local restaurant's for a tasty fairly priced meal. The menu's are gigantic, and all meals are well prepared. The staff are always very welcoming, and tend to your every request. There is plenty of free parking, and never a wait to be seated. Plus, seniors recveive a ten percent discount.

Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

This Ram’s Horn has a 50’s - 60’s theme. Excellent service and good food means this location is super busy! Decor is creative and restaurant is very clean. Super busy at lunch time. Great place for a good, economical meal. Menu is extensive !

Reviewed August 10, 2018

I’ve heard nothing but great things about this restaurant, had to check it out.
Very disappointed by the salad I ordered, the lettuce was not crisp, crunchy or fresh!
It was from a pre packaged bag, which included semi rotting pieces.
The chicken noodle soup was decent but nothing I would order again.
I appreciate the patriotism!

Date of visit: August 2018