“Stretched Thin and pushed to spend more”
Review of Fuji Japanese Steak House - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Fuji Japanese Steak House
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed December 13, 2012 via mobile

Fuji (formerly Kubla Khan) tries to be an all-Asian restaurant. Serving Chinese,Thai, and Japanese (including sushi), it falls short in every area. Their BIG push is to get you into a Hibachi table to be "entertained" by a cook (and pay an over-inflated price.)~ So how much is too much to pay for fried rice and chicken, beef, or shrimp??

1  Thank GRN87
Reviewed January 20, 2008

My family and I went here for my birthday dinner yesterday and none of us had ever been to a Japanese Steak House, though I'd always wanted to go.
It was FABULOUS!! The food was to die for, the steak practically melts in your mouth. If you sit at one of the Hibachi tables make sure to ask for Chef Tony. He cooked for us and was awesome!! He's was informative about the food, was completely hilarious and it really was dinner and a show.
Prices range from $$-$$$, but it's well worth it. The restaurant itself is very clean, well lit and the staff was really friendly. My family was extremely impressed and they're not easy to win over, but by the end of the night I had them trying Sushi too and THAT says a LOT!!!

Everything is wonderful and you won't be disappointed so if you've never been, make it a point to check it out!!