“Always great fresh food”

BRAVO Cucina Italiana
Reserve with OpenTable
BRAVO Cucina Italiana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 140 Restaurants in Rochester Hills
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: BRAVO Cucina Italiana is proud to serve Italian classics with a twist made with authentic old world cooking techniques and the highest-quality ingredients - house-made pasta specialties, pizzas and flatbreads, steaks, chops and seafood. We invite you to come join our atmosphere under a fun, family-friendly Roman ruin décor. Join us at BRAVO Cucina Italiana, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Reviewed May 28, 2012

We eat at Bravo at least once a month. Never had a bad meal. Service is excellent.

Reviewed May 14, 2012 via mobile

A really good place where diner in a relaxing atmosphere. Good food, good service, I suggest this place for the people that, like me, look for a "familiar" place.
Specially thanks to Mrs. "Queen" Elizabeth, that help in the choiche of the specialties.
See you soon.
Cristiano
See you soon.
Cristiano

Reviewed March 27, 2012

Yummy food in great location. My kids love going there because they get chunks of dough, while waiting for their meals, to make into whatever shape they want. It is then baked and brought back out to the kids to eat!

Reviewed January 22, 2012

They are very responsive to requests for "extra sauce, less potatoes, more veggies, etc." never an issue. Good appetizer/Happy Hour specials, but always crowded.

Reviewed November 12, 2011

Called this restaurant on 11/10/11 and made a reservation for 11/11. When we arrived they had no record of the reservation. No apologies, just “That’s OK. We can seat you anyway.” Food was good. Three of the four of us had soup and liked it. My main dish was the gnocchi with meat and I enjoyed it. What may keep me from going back to Bravo’s was the rushed service. Our main dishes were served less than 10 seconds after we were done with our soup. As we neared the end of consuming the entrees, the dishes were swiped away almost before each of us had put our forks down. My wife had to stop them from taking her dish before she was finished with it. As I was finishing my dish one of the wait staff was actually hovering over me so he could swoop down and take my plate the second I was done. We all felt rushed and pressured to hurry up, eat and leave. It was worse than eating at a diner. If we do decide to try it again I will make sure that explicit instructions are given to the server that we are not in a hurry, do not want to be rushed and would like some time between each course to relax and converse with our friends.