All reviews turkey sausage parking lot breakfast staff front desk our room was spacious cinnamon rolls night stay nice hotel other hotels would definitely stay here again free breakfast waffles walmart cinnabon ikea housekeeping noise
Reviewed April 23, 2018

Recently stayed at this hotel for 11 nights on a business trip.
This is a good 3 star hotel with a basic breakfast.
Breakfast staff Debbi and Judy are very friendly ;awesome and very hard working.
The smimming pool is very small indeed and cold which was very annoying.  The gym contains just dumb bells and a cross trainer and treadmill which was yet again very small. The website pictures make things look alot bigger then what they are :(
Room and bed are very comfortable with great pillows.Room has a safe, fridge, coffee making kit and iron.
I would not stay here again as im sure there is better accommodation and price elsewhere.
There is a Walmart  and a nice resturant right next door which is a real bonus.
Try and pick a room at the back of the hotel as its much quieter .I had to change room after one night because if the traffic noice from the motorway running along the front.
I stayed for 11 nights on a business trip. Overall, a good 3 star hotel . Heated pool would have made a big  difference.

Don ( Birmingham UK)

Trip type: Traveled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Detroit North-Rochester Hills, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2018

Hi Don-Chelsea,

Thank you for your candid review, highlighting not only the bad but also the good points of your stay. We are glad to hear you found your room comfortable and hope you had a great night's sleep. We are also grateful for taking the time and effort to acknowledge our staff.

I'm sorry to learn you did not fully enjoy your overall experience with us due to the issues you had with the swimming pool. Your feedback will be shared with our management teams so we may work towards improving the areas that you have noted.

Again, many thanks for the feedback and for staying with us. Should your travels bring you back to the area, we would love nothing more than to welcome you back and deliver an experience you'll be sure to remember.

Connie D
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed April 23, 2018 via mobile

We had travelled from the Lansing area to attend a wedding at Meadowbrook Hall. This hotel was clean and welcoming, with a friendly and well trained person at the front desk.
Our room was spacious, with a comfortable bed, plus seating areas.Very nice bathroom, with surprisingly good quality towels. Great choice downstairs for breakfast!

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Holiday Inn Exp... R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Detroit North-Rochester Hills, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2018

Hi Greg,

Thank you for the 5 star rating and kind comments! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit to the hotel. We pride ourselves in providing a clean hotel, and great service. It is very rewarding when we get recognized in comments from our guests!
We hope you enjoyed your time at the wedding. We know Meadowbrook Hall is a beautiful venue. Come see us again soon, we love to see returning faces!

Reviewed April 8, 2018

I arrived on Sunday afternoon. The staff got me checked in and to my room quickly. The room was very nice. It had adequate lighting and space. The Ethernet wire connection was very fast as well as the WiFi. The cleaning staff kept the room tidy. The breakfast was very satisfying. Holiday Inn has changed their cinnamons rolls to the bigger ones from the "great standard." They are really too big for just one person and not as tasty as the originals. That is the only negative I have for this trip. I would definitely stay here again.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Holiday Inn Exp... R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Detroit North-Rochester Hills, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2018

Hi Mack M,

Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Express, Rochester Hills for your recent visit. We are happy to hear that are amenities fit your needs during your stay. We have made many upgrades to our complimentary Express Start Breakfast including a new cinnamon rolls. We have received mixed feedback on the cinnamon rolls, but our ultimate goal is to make everyone happy. We appreciate the feedback as it initiates change, and with change we grow and become a better company! Thank you again for all of your kind comments, and the 5 star rating! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed April 7, 2018 via mobile

Everything exceeded our expectations. The breakfast, service, room, pool were all fabulous and we will definitely be back. The breakfast staff kept the items full and clean. The front desk were helpful and courteous. The cleaning staff did an excellent job and the room was beyond great for our family of 5. No complaints here.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Hi Keri J,

We are happy to hear that our service, and amenities met the needs of your family of 5. We appreciate the 5 star rating, and all of the kind comments. Next time you visit, ask about a complimentary upgrade to a suite to accommodate your large family. Come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

This was a quick trip to Rochester Hills, Mi. I made my reservation that morning. The hotel looked new. Very clean in lobby with nice size breakfast are with plenty of seating. The breakfast was one of the nicest I’ve had in any hotel that I’ve stayed in that wasn’t a resort. Check in was efficient and informative. Clerk even printed me a map with easier directions to get home. My room was very clean and spacious and most of all quiet. Parking a truck was not a problem there was plenty of room. I’ll stay here again if I ever get back to the area.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
Holiday Inn Exp... R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Detroit North-Rochester Hills, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2017

Hi Jim,

We are happy you stumbled upon us during your recent trip to Rochester Hills, MI. It is our priority to provide all guest with great service, and a Hot Complimentary Breakfast to get your day started off right! We appreciate all the kind comments, and 5 star rating! Please come back and see us soon!