“Great food, great people”
Review of Antoniou's Pizza

Antoniou's Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Lower Michigan
“Great food, great people”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

Still one of my favorite hang outs in the area. The owners and employees are top notch. Made to order pizzas. If you ever need catering, their baked pasta is amazing. Try the breadsticks and cheese dip. Mmmmmm.

• Visited December 2013

Rochester Hills, Michigan
“BLT Pizza & Carrot Cake - what else to say?”
Reviewed December 24, 2013 via mobile

My wife was out & I was looking for a different place to find some food. I saw the reviews for this place & thought I would give it a try. Excellent choice! So few places serve BLT pizza around here & this was close by. The woman at the counter convinced me to try the deep dish which was a great recommendation. Then I saw a server go by with desserts! They looked amazing, so a piece of carrot cake accompanied me home as well. So good! The restaurant appeared nice, although I did not stay. I will be back.

• Visited December 2013
Rochester Hills, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“#1 Pizza and More!”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

We were told about Antoniou's from a Best Buy Geek Squad employee when we moved to Rochester Hills one year ago. He raved about the pizza and highly recommended the bread-sticks and garlic dip. In most cases I take these kind of testimonials with a grain of salt, but he was absolutely right!

My wife and I get Antoniou's pizza about once every week or two, and we love the fresh salads and bread-sticks with garlic dip. Our college-aged son says the "Club" sub is one of his favorite sandwiches. The pop (Coke) is especially refreshing too.

Family-owned, comfortable atmosphere, friendly service, and tasty, home-made desserts!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Mary B
“Favorite family dinner spot”
Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

We love this place! Fantastic pizza, very family friendly, too. And the beer selection is great. About the only pizza we eat In Rochester

• Visited May 2013
Lower Michigan
“AMAZING PIZZA!”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

We love Antoniou's. Amazing pizza, friendly service and family owned/operated. The owners are wonderful people. This place is a Rochester Hills tradition.

Visited April 2013