“good”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Good for: Large groups
Reviewed February 17, 2013

good but they seamed to be rushing us a bit. We still wanted soup and salad, but they brought our dinners. I guess the waitress should have asked us if we wanted more soup and salad before bringing us the dinners. The food and service was good. I think they are trying to cut back on giving you the "all you can eat soup, salad and bread sticks", give you a serving or two, give you your food and get more customers in. I would still go back, but if you want a slow relaxing dinner, your not going to get it here. Wish for some peoples busy lives, thats what they are looking for, fast and easy!

Reviewed January 28, 2013

We arrived at 5:45pm on saturday evening, the lobby was packed with people, We waited 45 minutes to get to a table. The waitress was very polite. We waited another 25 minutes for food after order. The entree was decent, I liked it. I have been this place many many times, never seen so many people, the economy must have turned around, It's a good sign. I'll visit them again for sure.

Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

Tried the three course special. The food was good. Olive Garden's salad has always been one of my favorites. The breadsticks were fresh and warm. I enjoyed my penne dish and my husband devoured his chicken dish.
Our server was very polite and attentive. He gets a full 5 stars.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

The service is very strong, but the food is just like any other location, average. The restaurant is very convenient to the highway, so easy on and off.

Reviewed February 7, 2012

I have been to Olive Garden numerous times, with friends and with large groups. They have never failed in quality and service.
Olive Garden is a chain restaurant but they do strive to be innvoative and different. I can usually find something new on the menu when I go.
For lunch I usually like soup and salad which is an excellent value.
I have been there with very large groups which include children. They know how to handle large crowds and readily split checks and make small plates for children.
I have been to Olive Gardens in several different cities and know I can have a good meal at any of their franchises.