“Tried the three course special”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #27 of 134 Restaurants in Rochester Hills
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Good for: Large groups
“Tried the three course special”
Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

Tried the three course special. The food was good. Olive Garden's salad has always been one of my favorites. The breadsticks were fresh and warm. I enjoyed my penne dish and my husband devoured his chicken dish.
Our server was very polite and attentive. He gets a full 5 stars.

Newton, Massachusetts
“You know what you are getting”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

The service is very strong, but the food is just like any other location, average. The restaurant is very convenient to the highway, so easy on and off.

• Visited November 2012
Wake Forest, North Carolina
“Always reliable”
Reviewed February 7, 2012

I have been to Olive Garden numerous times, with friends and with large groups. They have never failed in quality and service.
Olive Garden is a chain restaurant but they do strive to be innvoative and different. I can usually find something new on the menu when I go.
For lunch I usually like soup and salad which is an excellent value.
I have been there with very large groups which include children. They know how to handle large crowds and readily split checks and make small plates for children.
I have been to Olive Gardens in several different cities and know I can have a good meal at any of their franchises.

Visited January 2012
Region of Waterloo, Canada
“Good service and meal”
Reviewed November 19, 2011

As usual the food here was great, the beverages were cold and the service was fine. Our waitress was a bit rushed and didn't get our best tip because of it, but otherwise a nice night out

Visited November 2011
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“It's alright. They need...”
Reviewed October 12, 2008

It's alright. They need to update this location. Decor is very dated.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook