“Good local place for sushi”

Take Sushi Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #23 of 139 Restaurants in Rochester Hills
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 10, 2013

There are a few sushi restaurants around the Rochester Hills/Auburn Hills area, and Take Sushi is probably the best. Good size rolls, very large variety, cozy atmosphere. For the price, or if if I could take longer for lunch, I would go to Cafe Sushi in Troy.
Take is very good at what they do, though... very sincere smiles from behind the sushi bar; waitstaff is overtly friendly. A bit small, so sometimes a wait, but never had a bad meal! Very fresh tuna and Salmon...

Reviewed May 9, 2013 via mobile

By far my favorite sushi restaurant. Outstanding service and amazing food. Their sushi is always fresh and their cooked entrees are always superb! Try eggplant

Reviewed January 21, 2013

I came here with a very large group (about 21) which was not a good idea, because the restaurant is small and we were cramped and I kept getting in the servers' way. However, the sushi was incredible. Fresh and delicious. I vowed to come back with my family the very next day. Was not disappointed. The sushi rolls are delicious, but just the fish--the tuna, the salmon, the octopus--was soooo good. I've lived in Rochester for 11 years and never knew this hidden gem was here. Shh...don't tell.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

Best food, best service, been a loyal customer for years, and will continue. Lunches are very reasonable, and carryout is always quick.

Reviewed November 21, 2012

We typically end up at Take Sushi for lunch once a month and we certainly like it. Typically we have their Sushi platters that I think are excellent and a very good value. Now, I am not Japaneese so maybe there are better and more expensive places somewhere, but here in Rochester Hills I think it's the best Sushi you can get.