“Great Find”
Review of Miguel's Cantina

Miguel's Cantina
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Rochester Hills, Michigan
“Great Find”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

After my second visit to Miguel's last night it reinforced the fact I'll be back for a third time. The service was good, the food was great.
On the weekends they make your salsa table side while you watch and they make to your liking. The chips and salsa keep coming your entire meal. I have tried several different menu items and they were all good.
This place has a very upbeat atmosphere, yes it can be loud, but it's not boring !

• Visited March 2014

Rochester Hills, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Miguel's great Mexican food!!!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Many restaurants tried to make it on this corner. Miguel's will be here for a long time. The food is very good. The salsa is outstanding and we love that they make it fresh at our table. We were told part of the great secret is roasted peppers. We love it.!!! You must give them a try. We go there quite often. In the nicer weather you can sit outside to eat . It is run by family and they all do a great job.

• Visited February 2014
Rochester, Michigan
“The salsa is great.”
Reviewed December 31, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

My son is crazy about Mexican food so we went there once. My husband ordered Margarita and he was satisfied with it. In general, the food was good but some oily and cheezy.

Visited October 2013
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
“Hoo-Ray! Excellent Mexican!”
Reviewed December 4, 2013 via mobile

I'm so happy I found a Mexican restaurant in Oakland County that I like! So many Mexican restaurants around here are so blah. This place wins you over right away by mixing up fresh salsa for you right at your table, to your taste. The guacamole is fresh fresh, and chunky enough so you know they didn't murder it in a blender. For a bit more they'll mix it at your table. The ambiance and lighting is comfortable and inviting. The wait staff was friendly and competent and always available. Our entrees were way better than the ho-hum stuff I've gotten elsewhere lately. My friend tried having fried avocado in her cheese enchilada. Tasty. I had a steak with an unpronounceable name served with a cheese enchilada and roasted jalopena peppers that were delicious but set my mouth on fire. Be careful with those! This will become a regular stop for me I think.

Michigan
“One of best mexican restaurants in the area”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

This is a fun restaurant with very good Mexican food. The guacamole is prepared at table side, very fresh and wonderful. Everything is fresh , servers friendly. And if it's your birthday all the wait staff serenades you. Great fun!

• Visited November 2013