“Best Beer, Great Burgers”
Review of The Clubhouse BFD

The Clubhouse BFD
Cuisines: American, Gastropub
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: AT CLUBHOUSE BFD OUR MISSION IS TO BE A NEIGHBORHOOD GATHERING PLACE SERVING QUALITY BFD (BEER-FOOD-DRINK) WITHOUT THE PRETENSE. QUITE SIMPLY WE LOVE EXCEPTIONAL BEERS AND GREAT FOOD WHICH FUELS OR DESIRE TO BRING YOU THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS. CLUBHOUSE BFD IS YOUR PLACE AND WILL CONTINUE TO EVOLVE BASED ON YOUR SUGGESTIONS AND IDEAS.-AND OH YEAH WE TAKE OUR MUSIC ALMOST AS SERIOUS AS OUR BEER!
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Having not been in the US for a while I was desperate for a good burger. The burgers here were very juicy and tasty. The beer selection was one of the best I've ever seen and the wait staff very knowledgable about the selections and how they might relate to the customers taste. Also really enjoyed the sweet potato tater tots were a really nice appetizer and I don't normally like sweet potatoes.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Can't beat the beer choices, I think that is why it is so popular. The food is just ok. I am never excited about eating here. But the drinks are good. Service is just ok, probably because they are usually packed.

1  Thank MissMyDog
Reviewed July 29, 2013

The food was delicious. I'm not a beer and burger kinda gal but I was still able to find something I really enjoyed. The black bean burger was really good, it was topped with fresh guacamole and fresh pico de gala also served with roasted asparagus on the side. I suspect the burger was not homemade but it was still very good. In addition to the pages of craft beers there were plenty of other wine/drink selections. The atmosphere is pretty cool and very laid back. It is not a quiet place so be prepared to speak up during conversation. The noise level was not at all annoying though. Ill go back for sure.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

We met a bunch of friends after working on a project for drinks, appetizers and some even had dinner. They have a huge selection of beer (almost 200 varieties) and so many on tap (40). Their appetizer list is creative and yummy to include hummus and cheese platters that arrived in a beautiful presentation. Burgers were delicious. We would absolutely recommend for young adults - group gatherings for drinks or dinner. Less for kids. Service was slow and sometimes that's ok. For our large group, we would have prefered more attention.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

I really like this place, especially when I'm by myself or with all-male friends. It's pretty obviously focused on 'men' things. I LOVE the wooden car part molds on the walls. LOVE the beer selection. LOVE the attentive staff at the bar. The food is good, as well. Only weird thing is, I've gone there a couple of times and they weren't open (I think it's Monday when they're closed).