“Great, Clean Room”

Red Roof Inn Detroit Rochester Hills
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Rochester Hills
Reviewed August 31, 2013

My newly remodeled room was very clean and comfortable. The king sized bed I slept in was very comfortable and when I needed an iron to iron my shirt it was very easy to get one from the front office. For the price I paid I was extremely satisfied with this hotel. Will stay here again when in the area.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Utahmom6
RedRoof191, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Detroit Rochester Hills, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2013

Thank you for your review. We are glad you liked our new rooms; with the flat screen TV’s, new beds, new carpet and new bedding. We look forward to your next visit when you are in the area again.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Nice and clean. Rooms appeared upgraded with flat screen tv. Price was $40.00 with taxes on Priceline. No coffee machine in our room or breakfast. McDonald's right next door along with Burger King and various other restaurants near by. Free wifi and some rooms come with frig and microwave.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank MidWestFeedback

Thank you for taking the time to tell others about your stay. We are glad you enjoyed it, and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

My family and I stayed at this location many times because we work in the area. However, one night during the week we decided to get a room. Teresa the front desk Clark decided to racially profile my husband and I not knowing we was regular customers. She told us she "don't have to sell us a room! The rooms are nice I can say but they have a racist staff member Teresa. So if she is workin I would go down the street!

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank MNelson84
RedRoof191, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Detroit Rochester Hills, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2013

When you were checking in and you tried to use a credit card that was not in your name the Desk Clerk asked you whose credit card that was and you told her it was your boyfriends, she then stated she would need him to come in, show his ID and get his signature for the card for credit card security. At this point you left the lobby using foul language and called her a name. When your boyfriend came into the lobby by himself all he did was ask about the rate and taxes and then said he did not want the room. After you left the Inn you called back to the property twice and called the Desk Clerk names again. We follow the same check in procedure with each and every guest. We take all concerns seriously and I am sorry you feel she was racist when she was clearly doing her job when she asked for the ID and signature of the credit card holder.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

I based our reservation on reviews and was not disappointed. We had great FREE wifi that worked well,friendly staff, very convenient and quiet. Beds were comfortable and we had a great trouble free stay. No frills, but terrific service and a great bang for your buck. We will definitely look for a Red roof Inn again!

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank tdennis06
Reviewed June 26, 2013

my wife and I took our granddaughters to a rock concert in Pontiac, and made reservations online. our room was very clean, the desk people very courteous and helpful. Our stay was fantastic. The beds were very comfortable. I would highly recommend this Red Roof Inn. The cost of the room was only$55.00

Room Tip: Any time we travel to the Pontiac area again, this Red Roof Inn will be our first choice of where to...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Mike J
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I have stayed at this Red Roof many times, each time I have had a great experience. The newly upgraded rooms are very nice and always clean. The location is perfect for shopping and business, easy on and off the freeway. The rooms are quiet and the grounds are well maintained. The employees are friendly and eager to help. Check in and out is always handled efficiently.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 22, 2013

My most recent stay at this facility was great. The staff at check-in was very efficient and professional. The room was very clean and all the amenities worked properly. I had an issiue with the internet service and the 24hour help line was a real person who walked me through and got it working. The location is great. There are a few restaurants in walking distance and one is 24hours. I have visited this facility often and will continue to do so.

Room Tip: any room is good.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
#5 of 18 in Auburn Hills
Hampton Inn Detroit/Auburn Hills South
Red Roof Inn & Suites - Lake Orion/Auburn Hills
Candlewood Suites Detroit - Troy

Been to Red Roof Inn Detroit Rochester Hills? Share your experiences!