Red Roof Inn Detroit- Auburn Hills/Rochester Hills
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Rochester Hills
Reviewed December 3, 2012

Fantastic service. the rooms were very clean and my experience overall was fantastic. The staff was also very friendly and made me feel like I was at home. I will definitely stay there again and recommend it to all family and friends

• Stayed: November 2012
RedRoof191, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Detroit- Auburn Hills/Rochester Hills, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2012

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your thoughts about your recent stay with us, and more importantly, thank you for the great review! I will be sure to share it with the staff, they always enjoy hearing how their hard work has made a guests stay enjoyable. I look forward to having you stay with us the next time your travels bring you this way.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

My husband and I where there the last weekend in October for a shopping trip,the woman at the front desk is awesome. Very friendly and helpful, the room 144 superior king was nice fridge and microwave, bed was uncomfortable however, close to great lakes crossing, McDonalds was only open for drive through business as it is being renovated, went to the grand tavern near wal -mart
Great place for dinner, we would definitely stay there again, maybe they will take care of the sound proofing as you hear all noises

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
RedRoof191, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Detroit- Auburn Hills/Rochester Hills, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2012

Thank you very much regarding your nice comments about my awesome Front Desk Staff member you dealt with. I will be happy to share your review with my employees and I know they will appreciate this. I am glad our location worked out for you. There is a great selection of restaurants in and around the Rochester area. We are working on changing out some of our beds, so next time you stay be sure to ask for one of our Deluxe rooms with the new beds. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

I stay here frequently when I am driving through and just need a clean bed for the night. This Red Roof is in a nice area of town right off the major roadways and next door to McDonalds. The place is surprisingly quiet, the rooms are remarkably clean for $50/night, and my dogs can stay free. Sure it is very basic, but they actually try to keep it as nice as possible - better than I would expect for the price. I am always assaulted by the "freshener" smell when I first arrive, but I will gladly trade that for clean sheets, a refrigerator (no weird smells and clean), and clean towels. I carefully exam the mattress and furniture every time and have never found any hint of bedbugs or other infestations you could take home with you. If you are looking for pet friendly, quiet, clean, basic, and safe you can rest easy here.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank ethixtravels
RedRoof191, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Detroit- Auburn Hills/Rochester Hills, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2012

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your thoughts about your recent stay with us at the Rochester Hills Red Roof Inn. Your feedback is very important to all of us and I'll be sure that the entire team here sees your review. We look forward to having you return soon for another visit.

Reviewed August 17, 2012

This is a great place to stay. The staff is very nice and professional. The staff goes out of their way to make the stay nice. The rooms are very comfortable and clean. Price was just right. We have a very nice stay.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your thoughts about your recent stay at the Rochester Hills Red Roof. We look forward to having you stay with us again as your travels bring you back to the Rochester area.

Reviewed July 16, 2012

Front Desk Staff - Deanne - day shift, Tina - night shift. Excellent customer interface. Polite, friendly, professional and attentive to our needs.

Cleaning Staff - also friendly and most are dedicated to a good job and courteous.

We are here frequently because of your staff, competitive prices, clean rooms.

YOU NEED NEW AND FIRM MATTRESS!!

Room Tip: 2nd floor less humid and quieter.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
RedRoof191, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Detroit- Auburn Hills/Rochester Hills, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2012

I really appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at our Inn in Rochester Hills. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotel.

I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of the team. Positive feedback, like yours, is always an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thanks you,
Mark Jurek

Reviewed July 10, 2012

Where do i start?
Lets start with the Pros. Affordable, right off the expressway, good water pressure, has a ice machine, nice pillows, a/c worked Great, keyless entry, next to mcds, gives fresh towels daily.
Lets start with the Cons. Dirty carpet, bed was one big spring, water got cold Fast, office didnt answer there phone when I needed to ask a question, paper thin towels, cigarette buds all over, police cruise the parking lot several times a day and night.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Detroit – Rochester Hills Red Roof. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please accept my sincerest apologies.

At Red Roof, we strive to provide every customer with superior service; therefore your feedback is very important to us. We have taken steps to correct the issues that you had when staying with us.

I really appreciate you sharing your concerns, and it is my hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Mark Jurek
General Manger

Reviewed April 15, 2012

I would recommend staying at this hotel if you are in the area for an event at the Palace or somewhere else in the area. It is off I-75 about 4 miles and is very easy to get to (if you follow the directions on the hotel's website instead of your GPS). There are two 2580 Crooks Rd so the GPS was taking us to the wrong one. But I called and the hotel clerk gave me great directions and was very helpful. This hotel is half the price of any in Auburn Hills and is only about 5 minutes further away from the Palace. Very clean and updated. Bed comfortable too.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rochester Hills
Days Inn & Suites Rochester Hills MI
Days Inn & Suites Rochester Hill...
#3 of 4 in Rochester Hills
Quality Inn Auburn Hills
Quality Inn Auburn Hills
#4 of 19 in Auburn Hills
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Detroit North-Rochester Hills
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Det...
#1 of 4 in Rochester Hills
Hyatt Place Auburn Hills
Hyatt Place Auburn Hills
#5 of 19 in Auburn Hills
Red Roof Inn & Suites - Lake Orion/Auburn Hills
6 mi away
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Troy MI

Been to Red Roof Inn Detroit- Auburn Hills/Rochester Hills? Share your experiences!