“Pretty Good Happy Hour”
Review of The Hills Bar and Grille - CLOSED

The Hills Bar and Grille
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Tienken Rd.
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I have been a customer of the Hills for a while, and have found the latest changes at the Hills to be very good.

Initially when we went to the Hills years ago, it was a nice place and had good food, but was kind of pricey. So we stopped going.

About 3 months ago, we tried the Hills again, and were surprisingly impressed with the quality and value of the Happy Hour.

They offer a wide variety of Beers on Draught and the Happy Hour price is $2.00 per pint, which is good. Additionally they have half off all Appetizers, which is much more reasonable than the normal price.

Our favorites are the Lettuce Wraps and the Flatbread.

We have found our new "favorite place" in Rochester, but only at Happy Hour.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

If you have no taste buds, and too much money have I got the place for you! This loud cold bar is a great place to eat a bland meal that is over priced. I have given The Hills multiple chances (working near them they were the only hot food option often) countless time I have had meals go back. Money been refunded, and meals comped. If you like a place that can screw up a hamburger CHECK THIS PLACE OUT. Cold fries your favorite? You'll love this joint. Their booths are awkward sized seating four comfortably but if you have five or six in your party you get to enjoy dining with an elbow in your rib cage! The best feature in the Hills is the urinal in the bathroom which they replaced two years ago. CHECK IT OUT!!!!

2  Thank Parr B
Reviewed April 26, 2013

This was a great find and what a great place for lunch! Loved this place very clean, Lobster Bisque soup was Delicious! Club Sandwich on Marble Pumpernickel was really good too! Great atmosphere.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Poor, slow service, poor food ... lots of TVs if you want to want a game but that's about it ... not sure how they are able to stay in business ... have tried this place 4-5 times and never got anything I enjoyed ... the little sushi place a couple doors down beats this place with ease!

1  Thank Vance N
Reviewed April 22, 2013

This is one of my favorite go-to restaurants. The piedmontese burger is delicious! I don't get burgers out because of fat content but this one is healthy, huge, and fantastic. Their pasta has been great every time and they have a great drink selection. I always suggest it for a night out with friends but also feel comfortable taking my kids. It's not a bar only atmosphere.