“Very nice - courteous waitstaff and yummy food.”

Sukhothai Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 139 Restaurants in Rochester Hills
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Visited for lunch - and will absolutely visit again. My friend and I enjoyed everything about this little jewel.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

I've only been to two other Thai restaurants at home in NJ but this one so far is the best! I had the Yellow Curry Fried Rice and it was soooo good! And what gigantic portions they give you! They have sushi too and it looked good but we didn't try any. They have a cute little outdoor patio area for nice days. Service is good, we had no problems.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

I ordered lunch take out for 3 people, including 9 spring rolls. The portions were small compared to other Thai restaurants that I have visited. The food was good, but not over the top. If I visit again I will dine in and get the buffet.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

We went there for a birthday, the staff was very nice and the food perfect, I would say even nice than most Thai food we had in Thailand.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

Very good Thai food. Excellent and friendly service. My son lived in Thailand for a year and thought I would take him there while he was in town. He really enjoyed the food and thought the food was authentic Thai. He had the Tom Yum soup and Pad Bai Kra Prow with beef extra hot. He was very pleased. He suggested I try the Tom Kha soup and I loved it. I also ordered the Pad Thai chicken and our group shared the Combination platter for an appetizer. We are planning on returning for the Sunday Buffet. Can't wait.