Royal Park Hotel
$99
$84
$119
$67
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsdowntown rochesterpaint creekbeautiful hotelfrench press coffeewalk in closetchocolate covered strawberriesterrace roomlarge bathroomrooms are nicethe entire staffcommon areashotel restaurantking roomvalet parkingweddingluxuryrobes
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 16, 2011

Stayed at the Royal Park Hotel just one night for the Big, Bright Light Show in downtown Rochester. Downtown is walking sistance from the hotel. Very spacious room (Luxury King) with a river view. All of the staff was very helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo
JayHaratsis, General Manager at Royal Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Royal Park. We are so glad that you found your time with us enjoyable and that the Big, Bright Light Show was a hit. We are quite lucky to be so close to downtown Rochester for all of teh holiday festivities.

I will inform all of our team of your kind comments about their helpfulness and friendliness. They will be pleased to hear about your words.

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed November 28, 2011

Stayed here just 1 night while visiting family for Thanksgiving. It is a well maintained hotel - nice size rooms, pleasant staff. Disappointment was the coffee....it is not avialable in rooms but in the library downstairs.....so has to dress to get some. Was very weak - athough advertised as a super dooper variety.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
JayHaratsis, General Manager at Royal Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2011

Thank you for your kind words about our hotel, its guest rooms and our staff. I am sure they will be pleased to know you thought so well of them.

I apologize for the strength of the coffee as it clearly did not meet your expectations. We take pride in serving mokorabia coffee which is specially roasted for us from a local coffee company. I will personally look into this matter as a good cup of coffee in the morning is the perfect way to start the day.

i do hope that we will see you visitng family over the Christmas holiday period. If so, please feel free to contact me personally.

Reviewed November 20, 2011

Absolutely fantastic hotel, for the extra $50 above what you would spend to stay at a 3.5 star well worth the money. Great hotel, great rooms, great service. Won't stay anywhere else next time in the Oakland county area.

• Stayed: November 2011
JayHaratsis, General Manager at Royal Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2011

Thank you so much for your kind words about your recent stay at Royal Park Hotel. I know that our team will be pleased at your comments when I share them tomorrow morning. Everyone loves to hear great news from guests.

Please feel free to call upon me or any of our team when you return to the hotel. We would love to meet you.

Reviewed November 8, 2011

We celebrated our anniversary with a nights stay, dinner and breakfast at this boutique type hotel. The staff is top notch as is everything from the luxury sheets on the king bed to the dining experience. If money were no object we'd go here once a month. We did feel "Royal" while at our "Special Place". We can't wait to go back.

Room Tip: any room would be exceptable
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
JayHaratsis, General Manager at Royal Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2011

All of us at Royal Park Hotel are so appreciative of your kind words regarding yoru recent visit to the hotel. We are so glad that you enjyed your anniversary with us and hope that you will have future opportunities to stay with us.

I do hope that we have your email address on file. If so, keep on the lookout for specical offers we present to past guests.

Reviewed October 29, 2011

I have to go to the Detroit area 6 to 8 times a year for business and never mind because I stay at the Royal Park. I have a group I plan meetings for and have complete flexibility on location and chose the Royal Park for a meeting and in JANUARY nonetheless. Its that good, if you have to be in the Detroit area. Ritz quality at a much more reasonable price.
From the terrific and visible General Manager (Jay I believe), right to housekeeping, all levels of service and support are exemplerary.
Rooms are awesome with top notch bedding and baths. Common areas and meeting rooms are comfortable and can accomodate any need we ever had, and food and food service is without fault.
All that and its a 400 yard walk to a terrific Main Street with a real "Norman Rockwell" quality. If you need to be in or around that area, its your place. I've stayed in this hotel 20 times and without a negative incident. Have fun!

Room Tip: This is one property where the rooms are consistently solid. Its views are not spectacular, but all rooms quiet and well appointed. Ask for a view of the stream that curls by the hotel. The top floor rooms have some slant from the roofline, but only added to the charm for me.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
JayHaratsis, General Manager at Royal Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2011

Thank you for your wonderful comments about our hotel and staff. Everyone of the team members is appreciative of your kind words. I will share them with all team members today.

With so many hotel options in the market we are grateful that you choose to spend your time and dollars with Royal Park Hotel. I am sure there are warmer locations in January to meet but we hope that the warmth of our team overcomes any weather related isues.

Thank you for your continued use of the hotel.