“Good food, good beer”

Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Pizza
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 6, 2012

This is always someplace that you can run into and get a decent meal. I have eaten here numerous times for both lunch and dinner. In the summer, they have tables outside so you can enjoy eating outdoors. The inside has pool tables and TV's to keep track of your favorite games. I would definitely go there again

Reviewed November 2, 2012

Last minute decision to eat here, but we were glad we did! We got a seat immediately, had awesome service and the food was great. The prices are higher, so it is more of a special occasion treat for us four college students.

Reviewed October 27, 2012

we spent a great time at the pool tables and enjoying their local brews. All members of our party liked that place

Reviewed October 20, 2012

My hubby and a couple of friends decided to do some brewery hoppin' last Sunday. Rochester Mills was our first stop. We arrived during lunch and had a very nice experience. Our waiter Dan was very informative and was able to answer and offer up information to all of our questions. He also brought us samples of the beer cheese soup. Since I was driving, I was glad to see that they had small size beers (I think 5 oz). for $1.75. Everyone enjoyed their beers. I can't remember what the others got, but I had the red. The table split a crab dip and my husband and I shared the Goulash, which was delicious. The garlic bread on top of the goulash was a definite bonus. Will definitely return.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

This place is ok, but not memorable. It serves typical bar food, nothing really unique. Service is just average.