“Eat here, huge portions and great menu”

Bangkok Cuisine INC
Ranked #26 of 91 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed June 19, 2012

Three of us were in Rochester for one night and decided to eat here. Some of the best Thai food we've ever had. The Satay has huge pieces of chicken with a really great peanut sauce, excellent choice for an appetizer. Had 2 different types of soup, liked the hot and sour the best. I had the Masaman, and there was enough for an entire family. The flavor in all the dishes (also ordered 2 different types of pad thai) was perfect, not too spicy but very tasty. The servers were very nice and attentive. Only downside is they don't serve beer, but there's no way I would have had room for it anyway. Highly recommend.

There are newer reviews for Bangkok Cuisine INC

Reviewed January 22, 2012

I tend to only get their carry out. Their prices are higher than their competition, but the portions may be a bit bigger. In an old Big Boy, the ambience is weird - maybe that's why I "get it to go". Very tasty - lots of attention to quality.

Reviewed January 2, 2012

We make a point of eating here when in Rochester. Specials are fabulous in addition to regular dishes.

Reviewed November 25, 2011

We ordered take-out from here since our favortie Thai restaurant was closed because of a family reunion in Thailand. When my husband placed the order he place two dinner orders and asked if they had child portions to order for our son. They said no. He said what about a lunch option to order to him....again, they said no. Well we weren't going to order a full size dinner order for our 3 year old son so we just went with two. Anyways, when my husband went to pay he was astonished when he found the total to be over $24 for two orders! He said are you sure...she said yes. We've never paid over $10 anywhere for Thai food per person.

A few weeks ago we ate at the Thai Inn in Rocheter and including two entrees, a kid portion, two drinks, and tip, our total came to $22. We had great service, great food, larger portions, and couldn't be happier. The place was clean, and food was fresh...we will never go back to Bankok Cuisiine again...such a rip!

Reviewed March 8, 2010

I've been there twice. Found the place dirty ie food droppings from prior guests left on the floor. When told about it, staff apologized but did nothing. I will not go back again. There are plenty of other places much better places in town.