“Pretty good”

Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
“Pretty good”
Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

Bread is awesome! I had the filet Marsala. It was pretty good, though the demi glaze was slightly rich. My husband had the Maryland chicken and that was fishy tasting. The decor could use a freshening up and walking to the bathroom I found that the staff wasn't very friendly.

Holly, Michigan
“Old Reliable In A Good Way”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

I have never been disappointed at this restaurant which is forty five minutes from home. My wife and I have been frequenting this place ever since we discovered it when we worked in Troy. On this trip we had the calamari which was lightly breaded and served with cream & caper sauce for an appetizer. I had the sword fish which came with the same sauce and a side of rice pilaf which was very good. My wife had filet medallions with asparagus and garlic mashed potatoes which she loved. In all the years coming to this restaurant it has never disappointed. Our server was very personable and was always there for refills and asking us if we needed anything. Friday nights are packed and noisy and it is a little crowded. Some of the booths are really cozy but not uncomfortable. You can tell this place has been here awhile as space is at a premium in the restaurant.

• Visited October 2013
Leonard, Michigan, United States
“A perfect night”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

My husband and I went here on the 25th of September to celebrate our anniversary. The atmosphere was elegant, and the food was so good words cannot give high enough praise. Also the staff went well above and beyond. I wanted to surprise my husband with new wedding bands (as he had wanted to for a few years but we never quite could). I snuck off and talked to the hostess. I was not sure of what we could do as my husband cannot drink alcohol (there goes bringing them out with champagne) and being a diabetic we could not do with dessert. When he came back to the table after we finished our dinner they had gone to the back and made a beautiful fruit cup served in a martini glass. The rings (well the small bags they were in) were hung from a spoon on each side. The eagerness and willingness of the staff to go above and beyond definitely made our anniversary a perfect night. Thank you so much :)

• Visited September 2013
Rochester
“Solid every time!”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

This is one of our go to places when we go out in Rochester. Whether it is pizza, pasta, or their daily fish specials, you won't be disappointed at Kruse & Muer.
Staff is well trained and attentive. Food is always very good, atmosphere is hopping. It can be a little loud, but that's a testament to it always being in demand, regardless of time of year.
Give it a try and enjoy!

• Visited August 2013
Tampa, Florida
“Very good, fresh food and nicely prepared”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

We had lunch here. My husband had the lunch special, which included the house salad, shrimp and asparagus pasta dish, which was fresh and well-prepared, and desert for $15. I had Apricot Salmon salad, which was delicious, with freshly dried apricots and cranberries, goat cheese, and candied walnuts. Would certainly go back.

• Visited August 2013