“Very nice”

Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
“Very nice”
Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

Prices well. Good steak and fish selection. Friendly and helpful wait staff, enjoyable atmosphere. A sure bet.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank SurgeonMike

Fargo, ND
“Good menu, atmosphere”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

We were a group of 8 celebrating a birthday on a Sunday afternoon....very nice waitstaff, great menu, amazing bread (ask for more!) nice selection of wines by the glass.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank SJM17
Detroit, Michigan
“Favorite Restaurant in Rochester!”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

This is definitely one of my favorite restaurants in Rochester. The fresh bread on the table is the best out of any restaurant I've been too. The tortellini and grilled chicken is probably my favorite dish on the menu, but they also have a lot of great seafood dishes.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank AndreaB718
“Used to be good, but food quality is lacking.”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Went there late on a Thursay night. Service was slow, food was mediocre. I ordered the honey pecan flounder and it was swimming in a sickly sweet sauce. The fish itself was lacking seasoning to balance the sweet. For a $55 dinner for two without drinks, I should not have had to pick bones out of my fish. They did comp me another entree but I doubt we will go back. It's a shame as this used to be one of my favorite resturants.

Rochester Hills, Michigan
“Great venue for our professional thank you dinner”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

My wife and I hosted a professional thank you dinner for a few dozen local engineers and their spouses. The menu selection was fantastic. The quality of the food was outstanding. The room was set-up to fit just right for our size of group. The service was very good. The staff was patient, yet very efficient. In the end, our dinner came in well under budged. Our guests who drove as far as 120 miles praised us for our selection of restaurant. The only down side is that our guests want me to plan the next dinner as well. Maybe it was a bit too good.

• Visited March 2013