“Great venue for our professional thank you dinner”

Kruse & Muer On Main
Ranked #4 of 93 Restaurants in Rochester
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed March 17, 2013

My wife and I hosted a professional thank you dinner for a few dozen local engineers and their spouses. The menu selection was fantastic. The quality of the food was outstanding. The room was set-up to fit just right for our size of group. The service was very good. The staff was patient, yet very efficient. In the end, our dinner came in well under budged. Our guests who drove as far as 120 miles praised us for our selection of restaurant. The only down side is that our guests want me to plan the next dinner as well. Maybe it was a bit too good.

1  Thank DrMarkDG

Reviewed March 14, 2013

This is a great restaurant. Mostly we use their take out. Since the restaurant is so good, it takes time to get a table.

1  Thank drbtansha
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Kruse & Muer is known for its seafood, given its original roots @ the old downtown Joe Muer's. Great Seafood, I enjoy all the Kruse & Muer locations. The sunday brunch is nice as well

Reviewed January 14, 2013

We made "call-in" reservation for Saturday night dinner, like always, a flock of people waiting in the lobby, we got in pretty moch on time as promised. The service was good, the food exceptional, "Maryland Chichen" is worthy trying. Kruse and Muer has its own unique taste, can't find in anywhere else. If only the place was bigger, guests talking pretty loud, but tolerable. I like this down town location. The one in Tory, Michigan was not as good, even though the interor decor was better.
I will visit them often.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

It was quite busy the night we attended the restaurant. Nice cosy atmosphere.
Our waiter was pleasant and the service was efficient. The food was tasty - appetizer and soup and salad. However I did find a hair (not mine or my husbands!) in my food. When the manager came by to ask how we enjoyed our meal I did tell him and show him the hair (on my full plate of uneaten food). He said ohhhh okay I will go talk to the kitchen. At no time was there an apology or anything removed from our bill. I am not even sure he told the waiter. The waiter took my plate and brought our bill.......
Either way, I was no longer hungry so we paid and left. Didn't want to cause a problem but this is not what I would call good customer service.