“Excellent addition to Downtown Rochester!”
Review of The Meeting House

The Meeting House
Ranked #6 of 92 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 3, 2013

My husband and I enjoyed a dinner here last night. We went early because we had heard by 6:30 there was an hour wait for a table. We ordered two appetizers. The chicken and pork belly tacos (3 smaller portions) and the homemade chips and cheese. The tacos were good but could have used just a little more flavor. The chips and cheese were outstanding!!! My husband ordered the braised short rib and I had the fillet. Both were excellent and full of amazing flavor! Dessert was amazing! We split the newest addition to their menu, the brownie smores with homemade marshmallows. It was out-of-this-world! The menu is approachable and has many items at different price points to allow for an affordable meal without breaking the bank.

The owner was very visible throughout the evening, greeting customers and helping the wait staff.

By the time we left at 6:40, the bar was overflowing with people waiting for a table.

Overall, it was a great experience and we are looking forward to going back!! :)

1  Thank regggit

Reviewed February 19, 2013

This restaurant had a great atmosphere with decently priced meals. I had an amazing caprese salad for my meals, and shared a cheese dip appetizer. I was told the restaurant was recently renovated. The menu had an upscale pub menu, which I thought was somewhat different (in a good way). I'd like to make it back some day to try something different!

1  Thank NomiaRiver
Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

Outstanding fresh, seasonal and local food!
Great cocktails & wine choices!
The mushroom soup, chips & cheese and the calamari made for a great start!
The salmon special, steak frites and dish & chips were delicious and plentiful!
Charlotte was our server and she was outstnding!!!
Great value and a great atmosphere!!!

1  Thank Dja17chaos
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Great spot on the main street. Nice atmosphere and good food. The prices are reasonable. We will definitely come back next time we are in Rochester.

1  Thank luv2trvl_8
Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

Went there with some friends for the first time. The chicken wings appetizer was very tasty but could have been cooked just a little longer. I will definitely go back but order something different. One thing I did notice is the price point on everything is extremely reasonable for what you get. Overall great place!

1  Thank hatmandew