“Our local "Cheers"”

Mission Pointe Steak & Seafood House
Ranked #4 of 14 Restaurants in Richland
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I have eaten here so many times I know the menu pretty much by heart. That being said, it is right around the corner from my house, it is a mid-priced restaurant with a decent atmosphere, and the bartenders, Jeremy and Mike, are really fun and friendly guys who always make us feel very welcome (we pretty much always eat at the bar). It is for these reasons primarily we dine here so often.

I'd rate the food as a couple clicks up from an Applebees, and priced accordingly. It isn't the best or most creatively prepared food, but it is decent and pretty reliable. Mike and Jeremy know what I like to drink and how I like it mixed, They bend over backwards to comply with any requests for menu substitutions or special preparation requests.

The atmosphere at the bar is relaxed and friendly, with many of the regular patrons chatting each other up. Most of the people I see here are regulars, so that tells you they must be doing something right. For a burger and a beer, or a cocktail and light meal, this place is worth a stop.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

Great menu with a nice range of prices. I eat here at least once a month & have never been disappointed. Service is excellent & bartenders are friendly.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

This is a busy restaurant in Richland, but I've never had to wait for more than 5 minutes to get a table for dinner. We really like their mixed grill dinners that combine two features at a very reasonable price, and the free "chips and dip" are excellent. We enjoy the service, feel the food is excellent and the price is much better than we would expect for the type of restaurant. Drink specials every night as well.

1  Thank RedRoss53