“Definitely the place to stay for comfort and hospitality”

Pitmilly West Lodge
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Boarhills
Pitmilly West Lodge
Ranked #1 of 1 Boarhills B&B and Inns
Reviewed May 17, 2013

Stayed two nights at this lovely B and B. Roddy and Anth are superb hosts who provide everything you need for a thoroughly enjoyable stay. The rooms are brilliant and the beds are SO comfortable you can be assured of a good nights sleep. The showers are very good indeed, which is not always the case, these are powered and powerful! The attention to detail in each room is testament to the care and consideration every guest receives. You can look forward to a delicious breakfast which will set you up for the day. We highly recommend this delightful home from home plus!

Room Tip: All the rooms are top quality - you can't pick a bad one!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed May 6, 2013

My husband and I recently stayed here one night on our way to St. Andrew's Bunker and had a fantastic experience! Anthea and Rod were wonderful hosts - super friendly, funny, and wonderful to spend some time with. The room had everything we could want and the bed was very comfortable. The entire place was very clean and we loved their two dogs! This was probably our favorite bed and breakfast of the trip and would highly recommend this place to everyone!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Christina L
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Stayed for one night whilst attending a wedding in near by kinkell byre. Lovely welcome of tea and lemon cake, and host Anthea was so kind to firstly drive us both to a cash point in St Andrews and then to the wedding itself. Supplied us with a taxi number to get home and couldn't have been more helpful. Room was lovely and very comfortable with great shower in the well equipped en suite bathroom. Breakfast in the morning was absolutely delicious and exactly what was required after the late night before. Fresh coffee, great Scottish breakfast and fresh fruit salad. We don't normally stay in bed and breakfasts but this experience has very much changed our opinion. Couldn't recommend it enough and will be back again.....

Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank weasel69
Reviewed April 4, 2013

If you are looking for a fantastically warm welcome, wonderfully fresh beds and towels, super clean rooms, hot powerful showers, a good size bath and a truly delicious breakfast then look no further than Pitmilly West Lodge. Hosts Rod and Anthea go the extra mile to make sure everyone feel so very welcome, nothing is too much trouble for them and the long trip up to see our Son who is studying at St Andrews University is made easier knowing that we will be staying at Pitmilly. We look forward to returning at the end of June. Thank you Rod and Anthea for your special brand of hospitality.

Room Tip: All the rooms are lovely
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank James-Blane
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Lovely bedroom, comfy bed,attractive large lounge, warm welcome, delicious eggs benedict for breakfast, handy for St. Andrews , the East Neuk coast and all the golf courses. A self catering apt is also available. As good in its way as The Old Course!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mcg2
Reviewed October 30, 2012

This gem of a B&B is a treasure trove, Full of lovely pictures and obje'd'art to look at. Each window view is a work of art in itself. The countryside is stunning and so peaceful.. Anthea and Roddy directed us to the most scenic beachside walks on the costal path. We slept like logs in the most comfortable bed and had the most delicious breakfast. Thank you for our lovely stay we will be back.

Room Tip: Anthea showed me them all including the self catering wing' All were lovely We stayed in the Red...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 13, 2012

I stayed in early August 2012 for two nights as part of a tour of Scotland with my golf clubs. As a solo traveler from Australia, my first encounter with the wonderful Anthea and Roddy was back in May when I was planning my trip and they both could not have been more helpful recommending courses to play and sights to see during my stay. Anthea was happy to give as much advice as she could over the email - despite my barrage of questions there were never too many for her to take the time to respond to, and I hadn't even paid a cent yet! The only thing I can add to the litany of positive feedback about Anthea and Roddy on this site is that one day I hope they come to Australia so I can in some small way repay the hospitality and friendship they provided during my stay. As all solo travelers would know, there can be times of homesickness - you won't feel that during your stay at Pitmilly West.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank JM-Melbourne

Been to Pitmilly West Lodge? Share your experiences!