“Beautiful surroundings, Great room, Delicious Breakfast”
Review of Springbrook Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Prudenville
Springbrook Inn
Ranked #1 of 4 Prudenville B&B and Inns
Reviewed August 15, 2011

The inn and surrounding grounds are beautiful and promote a feeling of serenity. The outdoor balconys face the woods,which add to the tranquility. Rooms are well appointed with soft colors and scenic and family photos. We were there for a wedding down the road and needed a place to relax. We had dinner in the Tiki Bar. I had the kobe beef sliders and they were great. Hot tub was really more spacious then those we have encountered in costlier hotels. In the morning we heard a knock on the door and found a fantastic breakfast for two sitting there on a small table. I even took a picture of it and will attempt to post it with this review. Our hostess, Kathy was very friendly and seemed to be able to be everywhere at once should you need anything. Recommend this B&B to everyone.

Room Tip: I got a chance to peek at some other rooms(there are 8 total) and all looked inviting.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank bobtravis42

Reviewed January 22, 2011

We stayed here for one night this month when we were in town for a funeral for a family member. The owners were very accommodating to allow us a one night stay on a weekend. After a very tough day it was wonderful to come back and sit in front of the fire and relax. The setting is lovely and we enjoyed talking to the owners.

We would love to come back and enjoy all the facilities at a happier time.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 5, 2010

The food is fabulous and always just right . The owners are personable and provide the utmost in comfort and service.
Truly a romantic getaway with all your needs anticipated. A beautiful setting in all seasons as well. A piece of heaven in Northern Michigan.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank cyclechick_47
Reviewed February 16, 2010

My Husband and I just had our first visit to the Springbrook Inn for Valentines Day weekend. Words can not express how wonderful it was! When I travel I like the best. I am one of the pickiest people when it comes to travel accommodations, service and food. The Springbrook Inn delivers!! The Inn is beautiful and the rooms are fabulous!! The fireplace was so warm and cozy, huge king size comfy bed and an amazing hot tub!! How incredible it was to be able to sit and relax in the hot tub while watching the snowfall outside our room. What separates the Springbrook Inn are the personal touches. Kathy who runs the Inn with her Husband Matt came by our room on Valentines Day and brought us chocolate dipped strawberries! Personal attention like that really makes a difference. Dinner is served right down stairs and let me tell you… it was fabulous!! Oh…. It gets better. In the morning a full breakfast is served right to your room! It was hot and delicious! I have to say I was very impressed! The Springbrook Inn is a very special place and it is run by special people, Matt and Kathy Grover. It is evident looking around the Inn that so much thought and love has gone into this one of a kind Bed and Breakfast. Matt and Kathy were gracious and hospitable hosts. We can’t wait to go back this summer and experience the famous tiki bar!! If you’re looking for quality, comfort, 5 star service with a personal touch, excellent food, outdoor activities or just peace and quiet to reconnect with your someone special, the Springbrook Inn is what you are looking for!

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 3, 2009

We got to finally get away from our 4 kids after 15 years of marriage and found out about this place from some friends! It was well worth the money! Our weekend there was so much more than I ever expected! The food is awesome! The room is superb! We cant wait to do it again! The owners Kathy and Matt were wonderful and we were so happy to get to know them! Cant wait to return, hope it doesnt take another 15 years!!!Thank you!

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 19, 2009

I surprised my husband for this 61st birthday to a night at Springbrook. This was our first time although I had stopped previously for dinner with a friend. We had a wonderful time! The room was beautiful and so intimate. The hot tub, fireplace and love seat were so welcoming - we felt like we were home. We had an outstanding dinner and breakfast was served in our room the next morning and it was also delicious, hot and wonderful. Matt and Kathy are the perfect hosts and the Inn was beautifully decorated and welcoming. Set along the woods it was beautiful and so peaceful watching the leaves fall as the sun shown through the trees. We will definitely be back and will also let our friends and family know what a special, romantic getaway it is!

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 14, 2009

This is the very best restaurant in Northern Michigan...The food is out of this world. It is a lovely place to eat, stay and play. The hosts/owners go out of their way to make everything perfect for you. Thank you Matt and Kathy you are the best. I can't wait for my next meal at the Inn.

• Stayed: June 2009

Been to Springbrook Inn? Share your experiences!