“Good Beer”

Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 11, 2014

We enjoyed the beer. Entree salads were blah. Our server went through the motions but was not engaged.
Go for the beer, skip the food.

There are newer reviews for Latitude 42 Brewing Co.

Reviewed May 30, 2014

I have been to this restaurant a few times and I must that that the food each time has been good. The burgers are great and if you try the tacos make sure that you ask for them funny style. That's the only way to go..
I'm sure that you will not be disappointed.

1  Thank yardie8860
Reviewed May 25, 2014

I have been to Lat 42 several times now and they never disappoint. I have tried the Appetizers, Pizza and Chicken Tacos along with the desserts. Of course, the beer is the main event, but everything was great. Our server was very attentive and very nice.

2  Thank Sheila W
Reviewed May 17, 2014

It's nice to have a brewpub in portage but don't expect a new "go to" restaurant. The beer is really good with cute names. However the food is trying to hard to be special and it's failing. House smoked chicken for nachos is nothing special. Burgers are average or less. The atmosphere is nice with tall ceilings. Go if you're thirty but not if you're hungry.

2  Thank roxlaw
Reviewed May 13, 2014

This is a brewpub. It has brewpub food, and lots of good beers. The food was excellent - nothing memorable for the most part, burgers and fries. I liked the fact that my wife, a vegetarian, was able to eat here. The high point of the food was the garlic and truffle fries. Amazing. The beer is very good as well - we sampled several varieties (they offer a 10oz glass, which I liked) and all of them were excellent.