“Very relaxing and rejuvenating exproence”
Review of M Spa Salon and Day Spa - CLOSED

M Spa Salon and Day Spa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very relaxing and rejuvenating exproence”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

I had a massage from Jessica. She did an outstanding job with a deep tissue massage. The spa was exceptionally clean and tidy and the staff was professional at all times

1 Thank Dalbnewton

Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
“I will only go here!”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

It took me years to find a hairstylist and I finally found her! I absolutely refuse to go anywhere else and let someone touch my hair. They also do many other services. I've gotten massage and am getting a facial tomorrow and cannot wait! Definitely worth it to go here!

Portage, Michigan
“Love Racheal and Abby”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Love M Spa. After two years of chronic pain, Racheal has been able to figure out all the right spots to help. I see her twice a month for a massage and it has changed my life. Equally as important is good hair. Abby does a great job with my cut and color. Always puts a little flair in it to make it unique, but still appropriate for a corporate environment.

Visited March 2013
“Relaxing, quality, fun place”
Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

Really enjoy my visits at MSpa. They are so relaxing. All of the people there are very friendly & provide wonderful services. My favorite treat is the Vichy Shower. Give it a try, you'll feel wonderful!!!

Bronson, Michigan
“Waxing Services”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Renay is wonderful. She makes takes a private, sensitive service and makes customers feel completely comfortable. I highly recommend M Spa!