Erbelli's Gourmet Pizza, Italian Bistro and Pub
Ranked #3 of 141 Restaurants in Portage
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Description: Erbelli's is a multiple award winning gourmet pizzeria, Italian Bistro and Pub. We offer a full bar with dine in service. We also offer takeout and delivery. We deliver beer and wine to your door step! Come visit us today!
“Wonderfil”
Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

The pizza was wonderful. The atmosphere was relaxing. The service was outstanding. Would definitely recommend to anyone wanting a great pizza.

• Visited September 2013

Vero Beach, Florida
“We liked it so much, we went back!”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

We visited on a busy Friday night with family members. It was a long wait for a big table, but worth it! Great food, different than what you find everywhere else. Erbie bread was a hit as were the calzones with so many different combinations to choose from. Freshly baked rolls for the subs make the sandwiches worth a try as well. Good, fresh and creative! We wnet back for lunch on Sunday for more!

• Visited September 2013
Kalamazoo, Michigan
“Erbelli's is Always Very Good”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Erbelli's makes a fanatstic authentic local pizza. They have a ton of great menu items. You pay for the quality, it's not the cheapest pizza, but it is always delicious and there are rarely left overs.
They have lots of Gluten Free options now too.

Visited July 2013
“Always a good pizza”
Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

Ok, I'm not a huge fan of pizza BUT I really do like theirs. I've never had a bad or even "alright" pizza from here. Their variety is great and the pizza is always delicious.

• Visited July 2013
Louisiana
“I didn't realize pizza was so superb in Michigan”
Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

We were traveling home from a wedding and we needed a pizza fix. We hit the jackpot. There we so many options and the waitress was helpful since we had no idea what to order. We got the cheese bread appetizer it has a great garlic flavor crust. I ordered the pan pizza and was a little nervous about the disclaimer about the black crust. The waitress assured me that it isn't a burn taste and she as right. My hubby got the grizzly bear pizza and he said it was awesome you could taste the smoked chicken and all the other meat flavors. If we went back he would totally order this again. And in fact it was one of the best pizzas he has ever had. My mom got a personal pan with pepperoni, artichoke and banana peppers. We had to eat them with a fork because the toppings were so heavy the crust would bend under the weight when you picked it up. I wish this was closer to our home, 1,000 miles is a little far to for dinner. I hope we travel though here again!

Visited August 2013