“Great Food and Fast Service”

Noodles and Company
Ranked #25 of 147 Restaurants in Portage
Reviewed April 7, 2013

When arriving to this place, they had great service. They had us sit down and brought our food to us. I usually have the Wisconsin Mac n Cheese which taste great and the quality of the cheesy is amazing! This time I had the Penne Rosa and it also had just the right flavors to make it delicious. I love the hot sauce you have on the table and basically emptied it onto my Penne Rosa. It was SPICY! But it was very yummy! I plan on coming back countless times! and highly recommend it to others if they have not been here already.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

Went to Noodles on Friday with my daughter for a quick lunch. I had the small Med Salad (4 WW points plus) and sauteed shrimp (2 WW point plus). A delicious satisfying lunch for only 6 points is a great deal! We both drank water and our bill was under $15 and so nutritious! The staff is always friendly and willing to serve you with a smile.

Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

Never tried this chain until last week. I was so impressed I went back a second time to try something else! Penne Rosa with chicken is so yummy. Chicken noodle soup is huge and very tasty, great flavor. Like the option of organic milk for a drink an Pom tea. Pad Thai not the best I've ever had but still very good for a non-Thai restaurant and a fast food place at that. I've been missing out ! Will definitely be back! Oh, and don't forget the huge and very marshmallowy rice krispie treats for dessert.:-)

This review is actually for the Kalamazoo Noodles, but it wasnt listed.*

Reviewed December 29, 2012

Great place for a quick, fresh lunch or dinner. Great service, prepared quickly and an excellent alternative to a sandwich joint.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

Our new favorite place in town to eat at. Food is great, people are always friendly, service is great. Food delivered to your table in a very reasonable time. When you are done they clean your table and don't accept tips.