“It has changed!”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating
“It has changed!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

I had been sitting at my desk desiring something different to eat so I chose BD's. I had not been there in over a year and I doubt that I will return. First of all, I requested a booth so that I could also do some work. The hostess seemed like it was an issues and took a good 5 minutes to seat me when there were only few diners there. Secondly, the restaurant appears to need a remodeling. All of the cushions are in poor shape, where you hope your pants are not snagged by sliding across. Lastly, the food selection was different and did not taste as good as I remembered it. I'm not sure this restaurant is in my future again.

Visited September 2013

Eau Claire, MI
“If your food was bad, it's your fault”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2013

bd's has a fun atmosphere! They were very friendly and welcoming. It was our first time so our waitress was careful to explain how it worked. You basically put your own meal together in a bowl then watch them cook it on a huge grill! The grillers were fun to watch and really enjoyed putting on a show. My only complaint is the size of the bowl you put your uncooked food in and you get one bowl for meat and veggies. Other places I've gone give you a separate bowl for the meat, which makes more sense. But overall this was a great place to eat and if you didn't like your food - you're the one who put it together:-)

• Visited February 2013
Kalamazoo, Michigan
“Great Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2012

This was fantastic! I love the food here. The workers are really nice also. You get to pick your meat and they make it for you, how you want. I was really really good.

Visited April 2012
Portage, Michigan
“Create Your Own Dish at the Mongolian Grill”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

This restaurant allows customers to choose their own meat, vegetables, and sauces. You take a bowl to the cooks, who grill your dish. There is also a salad bar, soups, etc. If you have allergies, as I do, the cooks will make your meal in the kitchen. It is fun to watch the cooks prepare the meals and toss their implements and catch them.

Visited August 2012
Battle Creek, Michigan
“1st time there”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012

Went there on a date. The staff was very cheerful and polite. Service was quick. Items at the bar to be cooked were fresh. Food was good but pricey.

Visited January 2012