“bad steak”

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #11 of 141 Restaurants in Portage
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed February 21, 2013

My steak was tough and full of fat. It had a bad flavor. Took lots of cutting &
trimming. I had to leave about 25% of it. I have eating at various roadhouse`s
around the country and this steak was awful.

There are newer reviews for Texas Roadhouse

Reviewed February 18, 2013

I travel around a lot and for the price thier 6 oz sirloin is the Whip! I love thier fried pickles and for the price you get a LOT of food. I first ate at a Texas Roadhouse in 2009 in Kentucky. I was hooked. I don't get to go to one very often so it's a treat when I get in town to enjoy!!!!! The beer prices are a bit high, but that's OK I just have one or two with my meal or not at all. It's all about the steak for me!!!

Reviewed February 15, 2013

When you just have to have a steak, and you want good company not afraid to be noisy, and you want to rub elbows in a busy joint....Texas Roadhouse has it ready for you. BIG menu. BIG steaks. BIG tables. Check, check and check. You won't think you are getting the best steak ever, because you are not. You are getting a decent value and average steak and a good place to hang out with friends and family. They run this place well.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

The best steakhouse chain of the three in portage. The food is very good, the sides are excellent and the service very good. Besides the restaurant being loud, its the best steak joint in town.

Reviewed September 8, 2012

Nothing but good things to say here! Atmosphere is fun, waitstaff is friendly & attentive. The food is AWESOME! Will definately keep going here!