“Great Lunch”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Good selection of food and drinks with friendly and knowledgeable staff. Special discount deals and nice birthday surprises. We recently had lunch and the food was great

Reviewed March 2, 2014

Excellent dining and atmosphere. Had the scallops!!! YUMMY! That said, our waitress was very pushy, constantly interrupting our conversation by asking, do you want another drink, dessert, when we said no, are you sure? We have..... And you may like..... Okay, how about....? Turned the entire evening into not the best experience but all in all, the food was great and atmosphere on a cold night with large fireplace going was nice! Sit near the fireplace if you can for more romance, just don't get the loud waitress, (unmistakeable) or at least tell her to please leave you alone once you receive your food. I am sure she was just doing her job but WOW, heavy sales on additional items. Although our water glasses were full every minute!

Reviewed February 9, 2014

I have eaten at Fieldstone Grill several times before, and determined that they could not properly cook a hamburger from previous visits. I thought I would have lunch there and decided to take my daughter who is in her 20's. I know this is not a restaurant that is child friendly, but I was really surprised at how rude the hostess was to us. My daughter and I were both dressed nicely, and even though we requested a nice table somewhere by the fireplace the hostess sat us in the very farthest corner of the room. This was a weekday luncheon not during peak hours and there were at least a dozen tables available more suitable. The waitress was nice and the food average, but I will not go back due to the rude treatment by the hostess.

Reviewed January 31, 2014

I have had both lunch and dinner at Fieldstone Grill. The food is good and tasty and well prepared. The view of the nearby marsh is spectacular during the day. My only quibble is that I would like larger portions of vegetables with my meat.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

My wife and I recently went to Fieldstone Grill, our first time. My wife had a salad, I had a sandwich and fries. My wife said her salad was good, my sandwich and small amount of fries were just average, not at all impressed. The atmosphere is very pleasant, the service was very good.