“Wonderful steaks”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 31, 2012

We love this place. It is a few miles north of Lexington, but really just a short drive. The food is excellent and they give you wonderful service.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

Nice friendly place with a great stone and pine decor, complete with real fire place going. Food is a nice selection of dishes a bit fancier then your basic small town fare.

1  Thank Jill_Laidlaw
Reviewed October 10, 2012

The Stone Lodge is a great place to feel "Up North" but have great service and great food. I personally love their Southwest Salad and my husband loves the ribs. Of course the Walleye is fantastic too.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

This is a very welcoming restaurant with lots of customers mid afternoon on a weekday --that's a good sign. My walleye was terrific. $1.50 for a Bud Light Lime. Loved the deep fried pickles. Service was great, décor is stunning, food terrific and a very nice chatty crowd. And, they had the Tiger game on last Sunday when most everyone else was blacked out!

Reviewed August 20, 2012

I have eaten here several times, twice in the last month, once with a large group. The food has been excellent. The first time I had the rib basket and it was a supper value at less the $9 and very good. The next time I went I noticed Frogs Legs! I haven't had them in years. They were sauteed and again around $9. Both meals I had enough so I had to get a doggie bag! Oh and I almost forgot the hush puppies that came with the Frogs Legs ummmm great! I will be going back soon!