Baymont Inn & Suites Port Huron
Best Western Port Huron Blue Water Bridge(Port Huron)(Great Value!)
$88
$72
Quality Inn & Suites(Port Huron)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 06/01
Free cancellation until 05/30
$105
$98
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $110/night.

$117
Free cancellation until 05/31
$109
$68
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskhot tubroom was cleancontinental breakfasthockey tournamentgas stationpool areaa great staywould stay againwafflesstaff was very friendly and helpfulthe breakfast areaamandamicrowaveshoppingteamsrates
Reviewed September 20, 2010

My husband and I stayed at Baymont this past Friday night. I ended up getting it for $53 on hotwire.com. It was listed on hotels.com for $80. So at $53/night it was a steal. The location isn't right downtown or even at the same exit with the other Port Huron hotels. Note in the description it is in Kimball Twp. This wasn't a problem for us as we were just staying over one night on our way further north, and it wasn't far to downtown at all. The hotel was very nice and clean. We didn't stay for breakfast so I can't really comment on that. Overall I would book this hotel again (especially at the price) and recommend it to others.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank lovinlifeinmichigan
Reviewed August 30, 2010

We quite by accident came accross the Baymont Inn about two years ago while and we are glad we did the rooms are clean and the staff is amazing. We many stay that this Inn two or three times a year but we are always greeted like family. It is just 10 min from down town shopping and always has a fare price. I would recommend this hotel to anyone

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank momtoo4
Reviewed August 21, 2010

we had a very relaxing stay at the baymont...good scenery and food nearby.
we enjoyed the room with the jacuzzi

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank JandTadventures
Reviewed August 14, 2010

When looking at ratings for hotels in the Port Huron area, this hotel was given just two stars by most of the travel websites. Therefore, I was not expecting much when we arrived. From the outside it is very plain, but the inside has been redone, and it looks very nice. The rooms are very clean and we even had a fridge and microwave (wasn't expecting that)! The area for the toilet and shower are a little small, but the plus side is that the bathroom sink is outside that area. This was a plus for someone traveling with teenage girls! Breakfast was your regular continental muffin, cereal, juice and coffee fare, but it worked for us. The only unfortunate thing was that it seemed there was only one person working in the whole hotel. The poor girl at the front desk had to get our extra towels at night, and then a different girl had to put out breakfast and check us out in the morning. More staff would have definitely helped out in that area! We would recommend this hotel to anyone that needs a clean, inexpensive place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank jenkins585
Reviewed August 6, 2010

The hotel is not super hard to find but it is tucked away off a main road. I had to call to get help finding it. But for what I needed, which was a safe, affordable, and clean room for one night alone, then the second with my husband and son, it was perfect. I was given a very nice room on the second floor and when I asked for a first floor room because I have a bad knee and the hotel does not have an elevator, I was easily accomodated.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple