“Staff at the Baymont Inn and Suites are so friendly and warm it feels like home!”

Baymont Inn & Suites Port Huron
Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Port Huron
Reviewed August 30, 2010

We quite by accident came accross the Baymont Inn about two years ago while and we are glad we did the rooms are clean and the staff is amazing. We many stay that this Inn two or three times a year but we are always greeted like family. It is just 10 min from down town shopping and always has a fare price. I would recommend this hotel to anyone

1  Thank momtoo4

Reviewed August 21, 2010

we had a very relaxing stay at the baymont...good scenery and food nearby.
we enjoyed the room with the jacuzzi

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank JandTadventures
Reviewed August 14, 2010

When looking at ratings for hotels in the Port Huron area, this hotel was given just two stars by most of the travel websites. Therefore, I was not expecting much when we arrived. From the outside it is very plain, but the inside has been redone, and it looks very nice. The rooms are very clean and we even had a fridge and microwave (wasn't expecting that)! The area for the toilet and shower are a little small, but the plus side is that the bathroom sink is outside that area. This was a plus for someone traveling with teenage girls! Breakfast was your regular continental muffin, cereal, juice and coffee fare, but it worked for us. The only unfortunate thing was that it seemed there was only one person working in the whole hotel. The poor girl at the front desk had to get our extra towels at night, and then a different girl had to put out breakfast and check us out in the morning. More staff would have definitely helped out in that area! We would recommend this hotel to anyone that needs a clean, inexpensive place to stay.

1  Thank jenkins585
Reviewed August 6, 2010

The hotel is not super hard to find but it is tucked away off a main road. I had to call to get help finding it. But for what I needed, which was a safe, affordable, and clean room for one night alone, then the second with my husband and son, it was perfect. I was given a very nice room on the second floor and when I asked for a first floor room because I have a bad knee and the hotel does not have an elevator, I was easily accomodated.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Travelpeg2010
Reviewed August 5, 2010

After retiring for the night, I heard (and felt) loud, sleep disruptive thumping noises. I was unsure were the noise was coming from, i.e., hallway, stairwell, nearby room, etc. I called front desk and spoke to Megan. I explained about the noise. She took action immediately, determined where the noise was coming from (a room next to ours) and addressed the noise problem to the people involved. They in turn took action to stop the noise. It turned out parents with a disabled, mentally handicapped child were staying in the room next to mine. Something had happened to upset the child and he had been making the noise.
Megan was courteous, took quick action, and resolved the problem. Kudos to Megan for a job well done!
We stayed in a clean, well maintained room with king bed and jacuzzi. An excellent room for a good price!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Happily_Homeless2009
Reviewed August 5, 2010

A group of us (9 people) stayed here and I thought the staff were very friendly, warm and inviting. The front desk was very flexible to our requests (room switches, bed sizes etc.) The rooms were clean and breakfast satisfying. We would go back to this location anytime.

1  Thank Alive4evermore
Reviewed July 31, 2010

This is my 4th stay at the hotel and I find the staff from managers to maids on all shifts to be attentive,energetic and respectfull at all times. The pool and sauna are large enough for many families to enjoy at the same time without the feeling of being crowded out. The rooms I have had the pleasure of staying in have been comfortable and relaxing always clean and with a frig and microwave the ease of keeping food on hand for family is always a plus. and an added plus I find is the wetland area where I can watch the wildlife that resides right from my window. Many hotel stays at different locations in port huron bring me right back to baymont.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business