“Very nice place”

Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Port Huron
Granby, QC
“Very nice place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

This property is a good spot to spend the night. It is very quiet and comfortable. The rooms are extremely clean and the staff is always ready to attend to your needs. The price is good. They may charge you for a safe that is in the room. Just mention that you dont need it and it wont be billed.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
PortHuronManager, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Port Huron, responded to this review, April 18, 2013
Thank you for your kind review. We take a lot of pride in the service we provide and the cleanliness of our rooms. I'm always happy to hear from satisfied guests.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
Saginaw
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2013

the staff was great ask them anything about the port huron area thay are will versed knowing it. There are alot good food places must try them.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

1 Thank Keith K
PortHuronManager, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Port Huron, responded to this review, April 6, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. The front desk staff all live locally, and take great pride in our area and want you to enjoy it.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2013

I recommend this hotel. I stay there every time I come to Port Huron. Friendly staff is excellent did great accommodations for you or your family the pool and hot tub is excellent any also have free WiFi and also offers great shopping and also great dining and terrific sightseeing of a Great Lakes and the Blue Water Bridge I definitely will recommend this to my friends and family to stay here if they come to port huron

• Stayed March 2013
PortHuronManager, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Port Huron, responded to this review, March 23, 2013
Thank you so much for lovely compliments! I'm so happy to hear that you enjoy our pool and hut tub, and even happier to hear you find our staff to be friendly and excellent. I greatly appreciate that you took the time to write this review and that you continue to choose our hotel. Your reccomendation is the greatest compliment we can receive, and we all sincerely thank you for it. I hope you are looking forward to your next stay as much as we are.
Tillsonburg
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013

This hotel had all that we needed. Loved the pool and hot tub, and we were pleasantly surprised to find a nice clean working fridge and microwave in our room. We had a bit of trouble accessing the wifi from our room; perhaps a room closer to the front of the hotel would have better wifi access. Thanks very much to the helpful staff and we will definitely return another time.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

PortHuronManager, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Port Huron, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
Thank you for your very kind review. I'm exceedingly pleased to hear your stay was enjoyable. Our staff takes a lot of pride in the hotel and the service they provide, and I will make sure your thanks and compliments are passed along to all of our team members. I'll also note your preference for a room near the router in your profile for your next stay. Looking forward to seeing you again.
Lucan, Ontario, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

stopped in last week to reserve a room for a date in May, Person at the front desk was very helpful, while dealing with some exuberant children and me at the same time...it was handled in a very professional manner...definitely looking forward to my stay ..got a very warm and friendly feeling..pool, breakfast, free wifi and a outlet mall across the road...I'm in heaven

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for sharing your experience. I'm glad to hear you're looking forward to your stay, and I am excited to provide you the very best service and comfort the area has to offer. The spring is a wonderful time to stay, as the wildlife and natural beauty surrounding the hotel will be in full force. I hope you enjoy the scenery, as well as the newly rennovated room. Please let me know if there is anything my staff can do to make your stay exceptional.