“2 night stay”

Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Port Huron
Thedford, Canada
“2 night stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2012

Very friendly staff, provided easy check in, good value with indoor pool and hot tub. We were on a golf trip and diffently would go back again. Easy access off Interstate 94, close to several golf courses, shopping within 15 minutes, close to Sam's club. Rooms were clean, beds were comfortable.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
WILLIAMSTON
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2012

We were given a free upgrade to an awesome room. The Baymont entrance was a little hard to find in the dark. Better lighting at road would help

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2012

I travel about 150 nights per year for business. As a small business owner, I am very conscious of my expenses and am always in search of the best value. I have stayed at several other hotels in the area and the Baymont in Port Huron is by far the best value in the area. Friendly and helpful staff, very clean rooms, nice breakfast and a great location next to the freeway. This will be the only place I will stay when traveling to the Port Huron area.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
London, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2012

We enjoy staying at this particular INN, so my husband and I needed to go to Port Huron and we booked for 2 nights, 3 days, we where placed on the first floor with adjoining rooms, by the time the evening rolled in the people next to us were very loud and had a hard time getting to sleep. In the morning we asked if we can switch and happyly we where moved upstairs much quiter area. The staff were great and very pleasant. We always feel welcomed everytime we go there.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

We stayed at your hotel for 4 days and nights, we had a very nice experience, the rooms were very clean and always straightened by the time we got back to our room. I wish there had been a place to eat on premises, but there was a nice little place within walking distance. I liked the fact that there was free wi-fi. The staff was very helpful and friendly. When we come back to the area, we will be sure to stay again. However, one problem was there was no elevator and we had a lot of luggage that we had to haul up the stairs.

Room Tip: Ask for a 1st floor room, no elevators.
Clarkston, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2012

My husband wanted to get me away for the weekend for our wedding anniversary. He found Baymont Inn on the computer,thought it looked like a nice place.So he booked our room. It is only a hour away from where we live,thats was pleasant.I work about 60 hours a week,I didn't want to drive forever for a weekend get away.This was perfect.My husband,daughter and I enjoyed the room,pool,and the people who work there are very nice as well.So if you are looking for a get away I would suggest go to Baymont Inn.Thank You my wonderful hubby for an awesome weekend!

Festus, Missouri, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2012

We stayed at the Baymont Inn off of Range Rd. It was a good stay. The room was clean and the air condition worked great. The hotel staff was also great when I asked about the nearby outlet mall. I was a little disappointed on the breakfast as the fruit and yogurt ran out quickly. Overall the stay was great and I would stay again.