All reviewsfront deskice watercomplimentary breakfastroom was cleanbreakfast staffnext morninga great staywould definitely stay here againclose to downtownbusiness tripconvenient locationshopping tripup to dateone night stayfridge and microwavehot tubthe breakfast area
Reviewed August 3, 2018 via mobile

We crossed the border into the US at Port Huron / Sarnia and exited immediately searching for a hotel. On previous visits we have stayed elsewhere. Just off the highway we saw this Hampton Inn. It looked.clean and new. We went inside with NO reservations and were warmly greeted by Jeri. The price was cheaper than on the internet. Our room was clean and spacious. We also have 2 Service Dogs and there was plenty of room for them. The hotel also had a Hot Breakfast and a nice little dining area. Nice place and nothing to complain about. Will Return!

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Jeri M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Port Huron, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2018

Thank you so much for your recent stay with us and thank you for your recent review on Trip Advisor. I am so happy that I was able to accommodate you and your service animal's. It was a pleasure meeting you and we look forward to your next opportunity to stop and visit us again. Thank you again.

Reviewed August 2, 2018

Long black hair on floor in the bed and in the bathroom. It was disgusting. The pool looked dirty. Overall the room felt gross. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. Very surprised this was a Hampton Inn

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your recent stay with us and thank you for your review on Trip Advisor. I am so sorry that you found a hair, I do hope that you notified the front desk immediately so we could get this taken care of for you. I also apologize that you felt our pool was unclean, I will be sure to check our logs to make sure the staff is keeping up on these items. I do appreciate you letting me know of the issues you encountered and if you ever make it back to the area I would love to make it right with you just give me a call. Thank you again!!

Reviewed August 2, 2018 via mobile

Hampton inns are my go to hotel for business travel. Very predictable and reliable ... clean, comfortable and convenient. The prices in Port Huron are lower than most other Hampton Inn locations, as an added bonus.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business

Thank you Brian for your recent stay with us in Port Huron. I agree we are the perfect hotel for the business traveler, we have the amenities that make the business stay a great stay. We do look forward to your next opportunity to visit us here in Port Huron. Thank you again.

Reviewed July 30, 2018

The service we received was beyond what anyone would ever expect. Taxi's were called and arranged for us the following morning. We all received bagged breakfast as we were leaving so early. Rooms were very nice and clean. Will definitely be back.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your recent stay with us and thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is our absolute pleasure to have been able to fulfill all your needs while you were here. We do look forward to your next plans to visit us and if there is anything I can do to assist your next stay just let us know. THANK YOU AGAIN!!

Reviewed July 27, 2018

Beautiful hotel.Our room was so comfortable and the bed was great. Everything was so clean. The staff extremely friendly and helpful.
Breakfast was very good. I would highly recommend the Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your recent stay with us and thank you for taking the time to review us. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay. It is what we strive for each and every day. We do look forward to you coming back to see us again soon, and thank you again!!