“Very nice stay”

Hampton Inn Port Huron
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Port Huron
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed May 1, 2013

The room was clean, the staff was very friendly and helpful. We were able to relax and feel at home. Breakfast was excellent. Thanks so much! It's a little hard to get to (or Google maps was confused) but we would stay again.

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Port Huron

Reviewed April 29, 2013

I always stay at Hampton Inns whenever possible, due to their consistently good amenities and value. Port Huron is no exception, and beats many of its brethren for friendly staff. As a Canadian frequently crossing the border here, it is also very, very convenient. My only complaint last night was an unusually high noise level within the hotel - not from loud guests, but just people walking in their room above us, or along the corridor outside our room. We were on the second floor, so I will ask for the third floor in future at this hotel.

Room Tip: There seems to be a lot of internal noise in the hotel, so ask for the third floor, well away from t...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 29, 2013

I travel quite a bit for my job and I ALWAYS seek out Hampton Inn first for my stay. I love their mattresses and bedding. It's the only hotel chain that I actually get some sleep! The staff is always pleasant and greets me with a smile. They make sure I know what is available to me as a guest and if I need ANYTHING, to please let them know. They say it in a way so I know I am not bothering them. I can't recommend Hampton Inn enough!

Reviewed April 16, 2013

To whom this may concern, This has been the best experience I have ever had staying in a hotel. Karen, the front desk clerk was very helpful. She was always happy and never failed to help with information I needed. I feel if more places had employees like Karen, they would have a better and more efficent buisness. As for the rest of the staff here at the Port Huron-Hampton, Shelby, Carroll,and Becky were also very friendly, as well helpful in many ways. I got to know the staff here at the Hampton very well, after being here for a month while being relocated by my company. I would also have to say that Krystal, the cleaning lady that kept my room up was amazing. She kept my room in great shape and clean. I appreciate a buisness that is being ran to the high standards that I see here at the Hampton in Port Huron. I would love to see more Hotels and buisnesses ran with the standards and expectations I see here. The Hampton in Port Huron has definately put together a fantastic staff. I don't believe I will stay in any other hotel as long as there is a Hamton in town where ever I may go. I hope they are all as good as the this one in Port Huron.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

I have never had such a positive experience checking into a hotel. The individual that looked after us was amazing. She anticipated our every need, booked our cab for the next morning, suggested we park our car in their lot as security was an issue at the train station. The hotel was great, but we could have been checking into a barn - after she looked after us - I would have been the first one to line up at the barn door to do it again!!!!!!
For anyone coming from Canada - the location was great and easy to get to from the bridge and easy to get back home

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We stayed at the Hampton Inn this past weekend for a shopping trip and it was excellent. The rooms were big, bright and clean. The pool and hot tub were fantastic and the complimentary breakfast had a wide selection to choose from. The staff were very friendly and courteous. Will for sure stay here again!

1  Thank 308CarlaD
Reviewed April 7, 2013

I was very impressed with this hotel in Port Huron (and especially the location NOW that the "ramp" back to the main street where we like to go is fully accessible) This was our first stay - it was SO CLEAN, HELPFUL STAFF, GREAT PRICE, and overall very comfortable. I also loved the modern furnishings. I loved the location of the other/usual hotel we stay at - but unfortunately the cleanliness of that hotel is VERY POOR and therefore we will now ALWAYS book the Hampton Inn for future stays.