The Doubletree in Port Huron is in a wonderful location with a wonderful view of the Port Huron bridge and overlooks the water. The hotel has a very nice gift store with beautiful clothing, jewelery and gifty items that truely reflect the feel of Port Huron. I was there at a event in the adjoining banquet area but the hotel was filled with families who were attending a hockey tournament . The children and adults were wild and were not following the hotel safety rules that were clearly posted on the pool wall and the hotel management were not willing to address the issues. In addition the first morning we were there The restaurant was unable to keep up with the demand on the breakfast buffet . The food was very good but it was very frustrating and ridiculous having to wait over 40 minutes to get food from the buffet. The accommodations were clean and comfortable with a beautiful new renovated look, The staff were helpful when asked, but the management of the hotel was very very poor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Port Huron and you can enjoy spacious accommodations, modern amenities and a friendly welcome. We will even greet you with our delicious fresh-baked cookie upon arrival. Centrally located in Port Huron, Michigan, minutes from St. Clair County International Airport, this modern hotel is close to a number of Port Huron businesses including Domtar Paper Mill, Mueller Industries, Henkel and many companies related to the automobile industry. Enjoy easy access to Port Huron’s historic downtown area, with its specialty shops and waterfront eateries, the boardwalk and marina and the McMorran Place Sports & Entertainment Center.Each of the spacious guest rooms and suites at this Port Huron hotel feature modern amenities including; a 37-inch HDTV, a spacious work area, a microwave and mini-refrigerator, a comfortable Sweet Dreams bed, remote printing service and complimentary WiFi. Some guest rooms have balconies offering breathtaking views of The Blue Water Bridge and the St. Clair River. Wake up to a cooked-to-order breakfast every morning and enjoy classic American dishes in our relaxed hotel restaurant, Freighters. Maintain your exercise regime in the complimentary fitness center. Host a successful business or social event at this Port Huron, MI hotel with a variety flexible meeting spaces, including two spacious ballrooms, all offering complimentary WiFi and stay connected in the complimentary 24-hour business center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Port Huron reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thomas Edison Hotel Port Huron
- Thomas Edison Port Huron
- Thomas Edison Inn Port Huron Mi