“Not Authentic”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Nice owners, nice atmosphere, but for someone who loves Thai, and who has eaten Thai all over the world including Thailand I would have to say this is the worst Thai I have ever had. More like Chinese food with spice in it. Tried a couple different entres off their menu over the last two years and the only one I liked was a sidedish of spring rolls. They do have a very good sweet and sour sauce.

There are newer reviews for Bangkok Star

Reviewed March 20, 2013

While the atmosphere at this place is pretty simple, the food is delicious and the price is right! It's a great place to pick up take away or pop in for a quick meal. Red Curry Chicken is my favourite, but the Pad Thai is also great!

Reviewed March 13, 2013

The best Thai I have had by far. A simple place, easy to park, easy to access, great service, at very fair prices. It will definitely be a regular stop when I am in Port Huron!

Reviewed December 10, 2012

This is one of my favorite restaurants. The decor is plain but the food is fantastic. When I post a food night out with my coworkers, this is the restaurant overwhelmingly voted for. Never a disappointment!

1  Thank muffin663
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Thai food is my favorite so this little gem is a must when I visit my sister in Michigan. We always have a lunch here - the food can't be equaled for quality, portions and taste. The prices are nice and low for what you get and my hope is this restaurant lasts forever.

2  Thank LoisAnnNeiss