“Sunday Dinner”

Quay Street Brewing Co
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 23, 2013

After reading other reviews, we decided to take friends there for Sunday dinner. It was our first visit. It wasn't busy so we were seated quickly. The service was very good. We each ordered some type of fish dish and the portions were ample. I ordered the shrimp with poblano and jalapeño chilies. There were lots of shrimp, tails removed and the chilis added a nice bite to the dish. I like spicy food so I really enjoyed it. The others had whitefish, salmon and fish and chips. Three of us had dessert which were all very tasty and made ob-site. It was good to have a piece of carrot cake that didn't have nuts or coconut. The turtle cake was very good as well. It's another good spot in Port Huron. Good food at a good price.

2  Thank Truway

Reviewed January 12, 2013

We enjoy supper at the Quay Street Brewing Co. on a regular basis. It's a great alternative to the franchised/chain spots. The staff are friendly, the beer menu is interesting and the simple wine menu has some good picks. The food offerings are just a little different than you would find at a chain restaurant. The lamb burger is very nice. The atmosphere is particulary enjoyable on the nights with live jazz.

2  Thank 4fromON
Reviewed December 31, 2012

the quay street has great food and is a nice place to sit out on the deck and watch boats go by on the river. The service is good but a little slow so don't go if you are in a big hurry. Nice bar area. The hot apple cider drinks were killer! My out of town friends still rave about them.

3  Thank Jean E
Reviewed December 19, 2012

Service was wonderful and the food was excellent. Try the duck appetizer with the wheat ale. Absolutely de-lish! My dad tried the duck and said it was great.

1  Thank Amy M
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Every time I come here, I realize why I fell in love with it the first time. From great appetizers to drinks that are home made, you certainly can't go wrong eating there. You have a great view of the river while dining and sometimes there's someone playing the piano or another instrument while you eat. I'd certainly go back again!

1  Thank Calli M