“Good comfort food”

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #9 of 109 Restaurants in Port Huron
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 17, 2019 via mobile

Good service. Generous portions. Lots of choices at a fair price. Southern/country type stick to your ribs comfort food

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed January 27, 2019

The manager on duty Sunday morning, January 27th, 2019, goes far above and beyond her job description! My mom and dad were there, as usual, on their drive from Canada to visit me. They left only to find they had a flat tire and were stranded. The manager helped out calling multiple different car shops to come help. This was Sunday so many were closed. She also let my mom use the restaurant phone to call CAA, her insurance company in Canada! Mom and Dad aren't certain, but they think that manager's name was Sabrina. How refreshing is it find helpful and kind people like her still exist. They will continue making that Cracker Barrel a regular stop every time they come to Michigan. THANK YOU, for helping my older parents get the help they needed, not tomention a delicious lunch!!!

1  Thank tracyteacher63
Reviewed January 21, 2019 via mobile

Our family consisting of 4 adults and 1 toddler enjoyed brunch twice here this past weekend.
We went around 11am, so both the lunch and breakfast menus were available and our party split their choices amongst both.
All were satisfied with amount and quality of the food.
Tasty and as described in the menu.
I enjoyed grandpas breakfast on day 1. All cooked properly and tasted delicious. Eggs, chicken fried chicken,
Grits and biscuits with gravy. I ordered something I’d never make at home and enjoyed most every bite.
Some was left for take home.
Day 2 was Sunday special lunch. Fried chicken. So damn good. Server said excellent quality because this dish is prepared from scratch in house. Based on taste, consistency and overall deliciousness I believe it.
2 large boneless chicken breast and sides and corn biscuit. All for 10 bucks.
Good service both days, no complaints.
Excellent quality for reasonable price.
Thanks Cracker Barrels!

1  Thank roysus1066
Reviewed January 18, 2019

We always come here after crossing the border for breakfast.
We just love the sunrise sampler and look forward to coming here on our trips to the states.
Our server was an older lady, and was an outstanding server.
Everything was just right, as usual at Cracker Barrel.

Reviewed January 13, 2019

Very good food and atmosphere! They do not serve alcoholic drinks but it is worth it for the food and the amazing fireplace!