“Great ribs!”

Fuel Woodfire Grill
Ranked #6 of 90 Restaurants in Port Huron
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Just opened about a month ago. It is right downtown in Port Huron.
Reviewed April 8, 2013

My husband wanted ribs and we were traveling. I found Fuel on Tripadvisor....I'm glad I did! The ribs were awesome!
We'll definitely go back next time we are in the area :)

1  Thank Bethany S
There are newer reviews for Fuel Woodfire Grill

Reviewed March 28, 2013

Food wasn't that good at all. Service was friendly. I've been there 3 times and I can't say I want to go back. The atmosphere is ok, but there are better places to go in this town. I often go to the area when visiting family. It's just not appealing to me at all. The fries are completely over salted & over seasoned. It's like tasting seasoning and salt. Horrible. I gave it a try more than once, but I'm done.

2  Thank goodstuffgone
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Ate here last night. My table ordered a couple of plates of barbecued ribs and smoked beef brisquet. Both were excellent. So were the side dishes, Jalepeno mac and cheese and cornbread. They also had a good selection of beer. This place was pretty busy as well. Prices were reasonable, the beer was cold and the food was excellent. Can't go wrong.

1  Thank Chad B
Reviewed March 24, 2013

We joined friends at this restaurant over the weekend. It was their 3rd visit and our 1st. My husband enjoyed the smokehouse sampler of brisket, ribs, and pulled pork. I had the filet. My husband thought his food was excellent. I thought my filet was good...but was on the small side and my "plate" presentation was a mess....I found it to be tossed together. Mashed potatoes out numbered the filet. I would suggest mashed sweet potatoes instead and a better vegetable than broccoli. Perhaps asparagus? As for my hubby's plate. I thought the brisket was dry and needed some "spice", I thought I made a better pulled pork from our summer visit to Nags Head. The ribns I would agree with my husband were tasty and when we return I will venture to the ribs or perhaps one of their "burgers" that they rave about.
My observation overall was that this restaurante has the potential of being a success, but we fear has to be losing money by the lack of attention to detail by the servers at the bar and in the dining room. Drink refills make the money in the area alcohol and we observed a lot of "waiting" for a refill. It also appeared that this place was over-staffed. However, we would return to explore the menu and perhaps if was just an off night.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

New to Port Huron but not to the Resturant business, the owner took a small nook in downtown and expanded it to provide and explosive eatery. With a small corner bar atmosphere you wouldn't expect a whole lot from the kichen, but that's where the excitement comes in. Wood fired grills and smokey flavored entrees along with bbq and great service provides one with an opportunity to sit back relax and enjoy.

1  Thank Michael K