“Has potential to go from great to best in town.”

Fuel Woodfire Grill
Ranked #6 of 88 Restaurants in Port Huron
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Just opened about a month ago. It is right downtown in Port Huron.
Marysville, MI
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Has potential to go from great to best in town.”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

My wife and I enjoyed the atmosphere and great food. The music was nice . We did not realize you could dine downstairs . We'll try that the next time. Keep up the great work!

Lakeport, Michigan, United States
“Norm & Jenny”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

Fuel Woodfire Grill was a great surprise for us! We attended one of their beer tasting parties! Who can pass up a bunch of great beer, perfect service, excellent food all situated in Port Huron! the Urban decor lends to a big city appeal yet warmed up enought that you feel like its been there forever! No fussing no hurries or worries with this place just a treat to enjoy as often as you can!

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Norm_and_Jenny
Birmingham, Alabama
“Great food for lunch”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

My wife and I are back in Port Huron on business for a few days and we wanted to try something different,so we read the reviews on the web. We arrived at Fuel Woodfire Grill about 2pm on a Monday and loved the way the place was decorated .There must be 40 pictures of old fueling stations from many years gone by,they are amazing! Only a few people were at the bar and some were seated in the dinning area,which is were we sat. The server was at our table and we order the Lobster Corn Chower and the Michigan Salad for starters,they both were great.I ordered the Blacken Salmon and my wife had Fish and Chips,again the food was great.Great service and fresh food,we will go back..

Preston Lawley

• Visited February 2013
“NEVER go here”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Horrific food and service combined. It was a nightmare that I will not live again. Will never return to this place.
Food: I ordered a vegetarian burger that was almost rock hard and nasty. Bun was soggy. My husband's food was over cooked and just not worth eating....he did not finish it.
Atmosphere: We were in a basement, which I thought was weird and it was very cold (not temperature wise either).
Service: short and annoyed. very inconsiderate and made it seem like she had more important things to do.

Visited May 2012
2 Thank ServiceReviewer
Buffalo, New York
“Good Food”
Reviewed January 22, 2013 via mobile

This is a nice end to the day. A nice selection on the menue. I had a salad that includes corn bread croutons. Nice touch and very flavorful. Followed that up with a filet that included a veggie and horseradish mashed potatoes. The filet was done perfectly. The potatoes are interesting. I love horseradish but was disappointed with this side item. It also has a nice selection of wines by the glass.