All reviews cracker barrel potatoes room was clean road construction waffles canadian border lots of parking great place to stay recommend this hotel breakfast bar nice pool easy access shopping trip river view fridge and microwave convenient location bob evans
Selected filters
Reviewed April 26, 2019

Excellent service! Veronica was very professional and hospitable.
She made us feel most welcome!
Our room was great and facility was very clean.
Breakfast was very good. Selection was fresh and appetizing.
The best hotel for pet friendliness!!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Bestwestern P, General Manager at Best Western Port Huron Blue Water Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2019

Reviewed April 24, 2019 via mobile

Hotel is close to downtown but far enough away to provide a quiet setting. Older building but very clean and well maintained. I had concerns based on other reviews but either they have really fixed the place up or others expect a five star hotel at two star prices. This hotel has high value for the price! Beds and pillows are very comfortable. Great internet connection. Decent size TV with good cable. Good, well stocked breakfast selection. Common areas, hallways and rooms are all very clean. Desk personnel are friendly and accommodating. I don’t know what else you can ask for in a hotel, especially at this price. I will definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Reviewed April 1, 2019

Most unclean best western I have ever stayed at. I will not stay at this best western again. Stayed previous night in Ontario and that one was awesome. I feel like I should be refunded for that night stay.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Bestwestern P, General Manager at Best Western Port Huron Blue Water Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2019

Thank you for sharing feedback regarding your recent stay at our property.

Best Western Port Huron Blue Water Bridge

Reviewed March 24, 2019 via mobile

Room was great! Cheryl was very helpful! Parking for larger vehicles is limited when hotel is booked up! They have a washer and dryer and have detergent and dryer sheets at the front desk for a minimal charge! Over all a very pleasant and affordable hotel!

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business

Reviewed March 22, 2019

We walked into the lobby to check in and couldn't because "ALL" the rooms were still dirty. Ok, it was 1 pm., I get that. The lobby area was blocked off with insulation all over the ground from the ceiling caving in. We used the lobby bathrooms and they were filthy. We walked out and went and checked in at a different hotel down the street. I would rather forego the 120 bucks then stay there.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for sharing feedback regarding your recent stay at our property.

Best Western Port Huron Blue Water Bridge