“Great pizza!”

Joe's Pizzeria American and Italian Resturant
Ranked #5 of 20 Restaurants in Port Austin
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Takeout
Description: Http://www.yelp.com/biz/joes-pizzeria-american-and-italian-restaurant-port-austin
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Great pizza. Good service. Good prices. Very relaxed atmosphere. We're from out of town and had never been here before. Decided to take a chance and glad we did. We'll definitely be back!

There are newer reviews for Joe's Pizzeria American and Italian Resturant

Reviewed July 8, 2013

I went to Joe's the night of the fireworks in Port Austin and they were very busy. However, they did not disappoint in service or food. There was a line-up at the door and I did think they were seating people a little to slow since a few tables were open. But when finally seated, our drink order was taken and menu's provided. My party decided on our usual order of Pizza and Antipasto salad. Everything was made to order just the way we requested and delicious.Pizza was hot and cheesy and I always order a side of extra sauce. The waitress also told most of their food is made in house so it's quality cuisine at a good price. So far it's the best restaurant in Port Austin that I have tried.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

My family goes to Joe's at least 3 times during the week we are in Port Austin. My family has been going there for 56ish years. We love the food, the service, and everything else about Joe's. I HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY reccommend it.

Reviewed July 27, 2012

The food was amazing and we had a very nice server. Price was very very reasonable. Would defiantly come back!!!

Reviewed July 20, 2012

Great small town restaurant with fresh baked bread. Loved the pizza and pasta. Excellent and nice wait staff. Husband and kids all loved it. Will go back!

Thank GetYourMoniesWo... F