“I'd eat there again.”

Cuisines: American
Grand Rapids, MI
“I'd eat there again.”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

I enjoyed breakfast. They serve one VERY large glass of orange juice. Gotta love that.

I can't remember what I had for lunch the time I ate there. It's good basic food.

Visited May 2014

Grand Blanc, Michigan
“It was ok”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I read a few reviews of this place on Google Maps that said this was the place to go for breakfast. I found nothing special about the atmosphere. My meal was a good value but ..maybe I am just spoiled by Cracker Barrel & Bob Evans.

Visited May 2014
Saint Clair, Michigan
“Great Breakfast and Service”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Stopped in at this restaurant for breakfast because there were no lines waiting to get seating like the other cafe's in town. Walked right in and sat down at a table and my wife and I ordered breakfast. We had it in five minutes. The pancakes were the best that I have had in years. I ordered 2 but they were so light that I could have eaten 4 of them.
A table of six sat next to us and they had their breakfast in less than 8 minutes.
Friendly staff. It's no wonder why there were no lines outside at the rate they get their meal out of the kitchen.
We will be back.

• Visited September 2013
“Good, fast breakfast”
Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in here around 9 am on a Saturday and were seated immediately. We were in town for the very busy farmers market and thought there would be a wait. The breakfast dishes are decent portions, too much goes to waste if the servings are too large. The sausage links were great. The service was quick and friendly.

• Visited August 2013
Plymouth, Michigan
“Very good lunch.”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Had lunch here last Tuesday on our trip around the Thumb. Wide open dining room. Bonnie was our server and it turned out she was a transplant from Detroit. She was very friendly and willing to have a conversation with us. She answered a lot of questions about what was around town. Also told us about her menu faves. We went with the Wisconsin cheddar soup, Perch sandwich and a beef hoagie. Everything was excellent. The perch was very flavorful and not over breaded. Hoagie buns were slightly toasted and very good. The beef hoagie came with swiss cheese and it was running down the sides of the meat. This is a place to go back too.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank KevinGault

Been to Stock Pot? Share your experiences!