Residence Inn Detroit Pontiac/Auburn Hills
$109
Courtyard
Auburn Hills Marriott Pontiac(Pontiac)(Great Value!)
$99
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $131/night.

$127
$98
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $135/night.

Rodeway Inn(Auburn Hills)
$51
RodewayInn
Quality Inn Auburn Hills(Auburn Hills)(Great Value!)
$89
QualityInn
$71
ExtendedStay
All reviewstwo bedroom suitefull kitchenbasketball courtgreat countrygas fire pitseparate buildingshome away from homeliving areahappily stay here againdream cruiseopen conceptstayed for two nightslong staydish soapmonth staynice suitespecial thanks
Reviewed January 31, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for about a week and it served its purpose as a place to sleep. I gave it four stars only because I got a discount; without it I'd have given it three. The room was little tired feeling but I think that's because we had a dog and were in a dog friendly room. There were bathroom soaps but no dish soap...not sure if there was some for the dishwasher. Everything worked (i.e heat, ice maker, tvs, microwave) and the room was big so no complaints there. The staff was very friendly and helped me with all my requests. It was a bit of drawback that the buildings are not attached because we were there during a snow storm and had to venture out int he cold for morning coffee. Breakfast was okay but a lot of variety (waffles, bagels, breads, eggs, cereal, yogurt, potatoes, meat, etc.). The workout room was a nice perk and never crowded (probably due to the holidays). Overall, I would not pay asking price for this hotel, but for the discounted price we paid, I'd say it was a fair value.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Linds Y
Dodi W, General Manager at Residence Inn Detroit Pontiac/Auburn Hills, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am sorry you felt the room was a bit tired, but am happy you found everything in working order, and our staff to be friendly. I am also happy you enjoyed our workout room and the variety we offer for breakfast. We strive to please all of our valued guests and hope to have the opportunity to host you in the future. Again - thanks for providing valuble feedback on your stay with us.

Dodi Wicklund

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Stayed 2 nights using my points for a family weekend in Michigan. Sondra at the desk was extremely pleasant and offered great information about a particular location. As I was about to turn around and leave the desk area after receiving my keys, she stopped me and told me she was going see about giving me an upgrade to the 2 bedroom suite. Never in my platinum history have I been offered an upgrade, mostly because I never ask for one, so this was a nice moment for me. Sondra simply stated that she "wanted to make sure that we're comfortable." Thank you, Sondra, for helping us have an even better weekend than anticipated! Will happily stay here again, upgrade or not, we had zero complaints about anything.

• Stayed: January 2013
Dodi W, General Manager at Residence Inn Detroit Pontiac/Auburn Hills, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2013

Thank you so much for such a gracious review! We truly appreciate our Marriott Reward Members and your loyalty. I will share this review with Sondra and the rest of our staff - we really the enjoy feedback! We look forward to having the opportunity to host your family again in the near future. Again, thanks for the positive comments on your stay with us.

All My Best,

Dodi Wicklund

Reviewed December 3, 2012

I decided to book a room from Priceline for the first time - and I was please with the results. The room I received had a kitchen, couch, flat screen TV, and was more than adequate for my needs. Best of all, I breakfast was included.

Room Tip: The room we received was the first room on the left in the second building - 149. Inspite of the stairway, there was no sound problem.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Dodi W, General Manager at Residence Inn Detroit Pontiac/Auburn Hills, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2012

Dennis - Thanks so much for your positive feedback! We hope to host you again in the near future.

Dodi

Reviewed November 20, 2012

It's an ok hotel - but very basic. The room was clean and the location great.
THe issues were that the air conditioning/heating in the room made a high-pitched noise all night long that made it difficult to sleep. It sounded like crickets... at least that's what i ended up imagining of it so i could finally fall asleep :)
The staff was so/so. Not rude, just not highly trained. They have free wifi which was great.

Room Tip: don't know what to tell you on the room - go check it out before you accept it. if your ac makes the same noise as mine, it'll drive you nuts.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 8, 2012

I stayed at this hotel during a two-day business meeting. The hotel property (landscaping and building architecture) is very attractive. The hotel staff is responsive and polite. Of particular note is that I returned to my hotel building one evening near 6 pm and saw the cleaning staff continuing to service rooms; I guess for the really late sleepers. I had a one bedroom suite and it was adequately appropriated, but except for the LCD televisions, the furniture was beginning to show its wear. Note that this is not a negative comment, the furniture's style was not outdated nor was the furniture rickety, the furniture had simply been used by many guests. The shower unit showed the most age and someone had tightened the shower head so much that it would not rotate. The water pressure was a little weak, but "hot" was very hot. The bed slept rather well, but the linen was average. The walls were very sound deadening. One evening I left for dinner and when I exited the room into the hall, I heard a woman having a somewhat loud discussion with a friend inside of the room adjacent to mine. I heard this discussion through the door of the room and surprised by the volume, I re-entered my room where I previously heard no indication of the discussion. When I closed the door to my room, I heard absolutely nothing of the discussion next door (not even a muted hum), that is how well the room walls retain the room's noise ... that was impressive. The complimentary breakfast is warm and very good, some of the best scrambled eggs that I have been served. Check-in and check-out were efficient. As a result of the in-room kitchen area, I will definitely consider this hotel when I am again in this area. When the hotel refurbishment schedule updates the room's furniture, shower unit, and invest in above-average linen this location will transition from a good to an outstanding hotel.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business