Residence Inn Detroit Pontiac/Auburn Hills
$109
Courtyard
Auburn Hills Marriott Pontiac(Pontiac)(Great Value!)
$99
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $131/night.

$127
$98
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $135/night.

Rodeway Inn(Auburn Hills)
$51
RodewayInn
Quality Inn Auburn Hills(Auburn Hills)(Great Value!)
$89
QualityInn
$71
ExtendedStay
All reviewstwo bedroom suitefull kitchenbasketball courtgreat countrygas fire pitseparate buildingshome away from homeliving areahappily stay here againdream cruiseopen conceptstayed for two nightslong staydish soapmonth staynice suitespecial thanks
Reviewed December 3, 2012

I decided to book a room from Priceline for the first time - and I was please with the results. The room I received had a kitchen, couch, flat screen TV, and was more than adequate for my needs. Best of all, I breakfast was included.

Room Tip: The room we received was the first room on the left in the second building - 149. Inspite of the stairway, there was no sound problem.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Dodi W, General Manager at Residence Inn Detroit Pontiac/Auburn Hills, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2012

Dennis - Thanks so much for your positive feedback! We hope to host you again in the near future.

Dodi

Reviewed November 20, 2012

It's an ok hotel - but very basic. The room was clean and the location great.
THe issues were that the air conditioning/heating in the room made a high-pitched noise all night long that made it difficult to sleep. It sounded like crickets... at least that's what i ended up imagining of it so i could finally fall asleep :)
The staff was so/so. Not rude, just not highly trained. They have free wifi which was great.

Room Tip: don't know what to tell you on the room - go check it out before you accept it. if your ac makes the same noise as mine, it'll drive you nuts.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 8, 2012

I stayed at this hotel during a two-day business meeting. The hotel property (landscaping and building architecture) is very attractive. The hotel staff is responsive and polite. Of particular note is that I returned to my hotel building one evening near 6 pm and saw the cleaning staff continuing to service rooms; I guess for the really late sleepers. I had a one bedroom suite and it was adequately appropriated, but except for the LCD televisions, the furniture was beginning to show its wear. Note that this is not a negative comment, the furniture's style was not outdated nor was the furniture rickety, the furniture had simply been used by many guests. The shower unit showed the most age and someone had tightened the shower head so much that it would not rotate. The water pressure was a little weak, but "hot" was very hot. The bed slept rather well, but the linen was average. The walls were very sound deadening. One evening I left for dinner and when I exited the room into the hall, I heard a woman having a somewhat loud discussion with a friend inside of the room adjacent to mine. I heard this discussion through the door of the room and surprised by the volume, I re-entered my room where I previously heard no indication of the discussion. When I closed the door to my room, I heard absolutely nothing of the discussion next door (not even a muted hum), that is how well the room walls retain the room's noise ... that was impressive. The complimentary breakfast is warm and very good, some of the best scrambled eggs that I have been served. Check-in and check-out were efficient. As a result of the in-room kitchen area, I will definitely consider this hotel when I am again in this area. When the hotel refurbishment schedule updates the room's furniture, shower unit, and invest in above-average linen this location will transition from a good to an outstanding hotel.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank OdysseyMine
Reviewed November 5, 2012

This is a typical Residence Inn property, close to the freeway, in a suburban setting, and convenient to nearby businesses. The location is safe and quiet. Internet worked fine.
The property consists of several buildings arranged in a circle, but the numbering system wasn’t clear and it was difficult to find my room. Advice: get clear directions from the front desk when checking in.

The room wasn’t as clean as the standard RI: there were food crumbs under the coffee table, the kitchen floor was sticky and hadn’t been mopped properly, and there was a small streak of mold forming on the shower curtain.

But overall I liked this property, and would return on another trip to the area. The front desk clerk at check-in was extremely helpful and gave me exactly the room I wanted. Above all, though, and deserving high praise, was the woman working the breakfast service. I am sorry I did not get her name, but she was first-rate and helped start my day on a positive note, and is the reason for the extra star in my rating.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 11, 2012

Good location.very closet to GM center.
The location Was very clean and the peppole Was quite ospital and friendly.
Food Was ok also Was very nice the social dinner included in the rate.
There are a lot o restaurant just few meters away.

• Stayed: March 2012